OOOHHHH MG
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
OOOHHHH MG
Sno1 We sent out half a dozen poems to a guy who will give feedback on people's writing. Some were too old fashioned writing. One needs to be carved out better (we knew that and wrote it just before sending so why didn't we just... Anyway, he really liked 2 of them. Guess who is the author (dictated) of the one he liked best?

Holds me head. We will never hear the end of this. As soon as we got to the car from Safeway Two came forward. As soon as we got home she started telling it to the cats and about how she was smart to let the bigs spell for her. I am so happy for her. As happy as any parent with an outside child who comes first. We used to come first and she held onto that belief in herself. But she is not mature enough to know the difference between pride and bragging. Ah well. She is allowed to be this happy. Loving her this much is a way of loving all of us.Rootbeer
10-25-2013, 12:46 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: OOOHHHH MG
that's really GREAT!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Doing okay  RE: OOOHHHH MG
(10-25-2013, 03:46 PM)nats Wrote: that's really GREAT!

So we keep being told Angel
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-25-2013, 04:04 PM
Find Reply