Worried bout our host
Blue Offline

Threads: 24
Worried bout our host
Our host Angel has just heard some very bad news. It has brought up memories from her past an she won't stop cryin. These memories are new to her an she's avin flash backs n everythin. I dunno how to help her. The only thing i can do is keep takin over when things get too bad. I wish she'd post on ere cos there seems to be some real good people on ere.
Don't know what to do to help her. Feel lost on this one. Normally me role is to protect her but i don't know how to protect her from this. She actually threw up from cryin so much.
What to do, what to do....
I don't know whether to let her sit it out an leave her to it, or whether to let her lie low by stayin in the body for a period of time til she can get her head round it.
Blue.
"The human spirit can and will withstand n overcome anythin"
08-17-2013, 07:42 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Worried bout our host
Hi Blue,

We're sorry that Angel is feeling sad. We don't have a host, but we can identify with the situation you're describing.

With us, Charity often feels like crying, especially when she thinks about how she handled things in the past. Sometimes it's as if she's grieving, and while it's hard to see her going through this, sometimes I have to step back and let her go with what she needs to go through.

I'm not saying that this is the same as the situation with you and Angel, but I hope that sharing our experience can help in some way.

Sending you good thoughts,

Mary
08-17-2013, 10:24 PM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Worried bout our host
I have experienced that also and I stayed in the body for awhile until she could wrap her around it. It was the only we could continue to function, and it really helped. I hope she feels better soon and can find something to comfort herself through this very difficult time. Sending blue flowers for support.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
08-18-2013, 01:36 PM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

Threads: 24
RE: Worried bout our host
Cheers guys. Your support is really appreciated.
Tangled web, I ave taken your advice an am stayin in the body to give Angel time to get her head straight. Am only lettin her out to see her psychologist and other workers. She is in full agreement with this plan. Cheers for ya post.
Mary, Cheers chick. Hopefully Angel will go thro what she needs to go thro with our psychologist and workers. Hopin that will be enough.
"The human spirit can and will withstand n overcome anythin"
08-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Very worried lite med MT dreamers 2 1,797 12-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Last Post: The People
  Waiting for a new host personality Cammy 3 2,878 06-10-2017, 10:43 AM
Last Post: nats
Scared So worried The People 3 2,788 11-25-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: rainbows
Sad Worried about M cat. The People 6 4,821 05-02-2013, 04:19 PM