So worried
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Scared  So worried
Friends' young daughter is working in France for a year. Not living in Paris but still worried sick. I hate these things. I feel so unsafe.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-14-2015, 12:18 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: So worried
it's a tragic situation, but friend's daughter should be fine. the biggest challenge for most people will be the punitive security measures that come in. it's hard when people are far, but she's probably safer in France than if she'd gone to US. violence happens anywhere and it is scary, but despite all the anger in the world right now, it's still a much safer place for most people than it used to be.

it's hard to feel safe for most of us depending on our triggers, though i guess safety is always about doing the best you can and letting go what you can't control. take care of yourselves People.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
11-14-2015, 05:34 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: So worried
She is fine. I didn't sleep much so I caught her on Facebook just before she headed out to spend the day in Switzerland. My worry now is what happens next? I have a nephew who s the only FM I have any contact with whatsoever. He is in the forces and informed me last night that they are packed and ready to go with a moment's notice. I doubt if we will even know anything until they are actually on the ground.

His mother, my SIL will be worried sick. She has always felt like an outsider with my family as we were always a boys against the girls bunch. I actually messaged this to a sister today, telling her that they should be providing support to the family in case nephew goes overseas. Will they listen? Nt anything else I can do but glad I spoke up.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-14-2015, 05:23 PM
Find Reply
rainbows Offline

Threads: 8
Friendship/Support  RE: So worried
Hello The People,
We are thinkin that this was a very Nice Thing that you did.
Everyone needs Support during trying times especially.
from rainbows
11-25-2015, 06:52 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Very worried lite med MT dreamers 2 1,797 12-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Last Post: The People
  Worried bout our host Blue 3 3,375 08-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Blue
Sad Worried about M cat. The People 6 4,821 05-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Last Post: nats