The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
And the disease goes on - The People - 01-09-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: And the disease goes on - nats - 01-10-2013, 04:42 AM
RE: And the disease goes on - The People - 01-12-2013, 03:31 AM
And the disease goes on
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
May trigger  And the disease goes on
For some reason I had the urge to try to find tidbits about nieces and nephews on the internet. One of the first ones I put in was my nephews name. Into the google search engine.

f*ck! He is my father all over again. Well I don't know if he has ever hurt his daughter but as I read stuff about him on a not nice web site it was like someone had written stuff about my male PU come back to life. He is a disgusting human being

I know why. I saw what happened to him. I was going to tell his mother but I was 12ish and she was a yeller. terrified me. I wrote before about what his childhood was like. he spoke to his mother and she sent me the last of the photos she had of me from childhood Denial is a cement pond in Nova Scotia. This time I sent him an e-pamphlet and it described him to a T. I also told him that I could not help him as it was all I could do to help myself. That no matter what his mother said the things I said happened in the family from hell did happen. He could check with 2 other children of the PU if he did not believe me.

After I wrote him it hit me. I had been carrying this guilt around for 40 years. Guilt that I didn't help him or tell his mother. 40 years! The 'kid' is 44 now. Long past time he helped himself. He can use the information i sent or delete it and continue to be miserable. I do not feel good that things turned out this way for him but he has a choice in all of this.Anon-32
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
And the disease goes on - The People - 01-09-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: And the disease goes on - nats - 01-10-2013, 04:42 AM
RE: And the disease goes on - The People - 01-12-2013, 03:31 AM