The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
After watching Ellen - The People - 04-29-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: After watching Ellen - Cammy - 04-29-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: After watching Ellen - The People - 05-01-2017, 12:13 AM
After watching Ellen
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  After watching Ellen
Yesterday I watched Ellen's 20th anniversary of coming out on her sit com show. It was a big del and many people in the LGTBQ community honoured her for saving their lives. Oprah was there as she was the first person Ellen came out to on a show, playing her therapist. It wrecked her career for a while but she came back stronger.

More than a few times here and there I have stated that coming out multie is harder than coming out gay these days. Perhaps because of her. Yes people hated her for what she did. On the real Oprah show audience members actually wanted to know why she needed to talk about it at all.

People still have problems. There is a girl on The Voice this year whose good Christian pastor father kicked her out when she came out. I don't get that as Christianity is supposed to be about acceptance and forgiveness. Makes me angry no matter what the reason is for non-acceptance. Well unless you are a sociopath.

But if I came out to society as a person with DID... I have done so to some people and they don't get me. They figure I am a threat to society. My family disowns me for telling the truth. If I came out there would be nobody waiting to love me. Because unless you are a cat, dog or small child who walks like a weeble I can only care on the service.

Life sucks.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-29-2017, 08:36 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
After watching Ellen - The People - 04-29-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: After watching Ellen - Cammy - 04-29-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: After watching Ellen - The People - 05-01-2017, 12:13 AM