attn Elizabethn
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
attn Elizabethn
Dear Elizabethn,
Five of your posts of 5 Feb on Town Square, Steam, and Therapy Lane forums broke MM guidelines on ad-hominem attacks. We hereby warn you that should this happen again your access to MM could be revoked.

We appreciate your many years here at MM and respect the right of all those in your system to express their opinions, but posting on MM requires acceptance of system responsibility and agreement not to verbally attack other community members.

Regards,
MM admin team
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
02-08-2014, 06:33 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

RE: attn Elizabethn
Dear EN,
Please be informed that your response of 10 Feb has been pulled for breaking MM guidelines on attacking other community members.

We get that you're angry, but consequences for abusive behaviour are a normal part of life.

MM admins
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2014, 08:16 AM by nats.)
02-11-2014, 06:22 AM
Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

Threads: 13
Uh huh. I don't think you understand a word of what I said. That's convenient. I remember when some other folks got labeled that way. It's probably a curse of having possession of the "institutional memory," being the last, or almost last, "original."

This place is dead on its feet. I don't like that this is so. I wish that SOMEONE could understand that the idea of having a "www" no longer means that "they will come." Y'all are stuck in a 1995 model.

Someone accused me of doing nothing and blowing in out of nowhere. *snort cackle cough* If only they knew. I remember when Mosaic got BANNED from MM for something she did not do. I remember when those of us who held the keys to the kingdom believed, WRONGLY, that Mosaic was a perp. I also remember (and have records of) the correspondence that went on with Mosaic and her accuser, and how that all played out.

MOSAIC. WAS. INNOCENT. Naïve and goodhearted and innocent and got oh, so screwed.

Now Mosaic is MM's president, and that DELIGHTS me, because she embodies good heartedness and strong character.

Unfortunately, MM is a dead site walking. We, self included, tried hard to forestall the inevitable. (Gee readers, how much did YOU invest?) Now Mosaic, who has gotten nothing but f*ck*d at MM, indicates she feels responsible and guilty because this place is dead.

Pardon the hell out of me for remembering all that sh*t and getting pissed off on behalf of one of the very few people who has done NOTHING but try to invest in goodness.

YOU, Nats, had access to almost all of the history, but you chose to ignore it and concentrate on what the f*ck ever.

Try a Google search of "dissociative identity disorder." (Do this on a guest IP for most realistic results.) Where is MM?

I have had the same IP for over ten years, and I have MM open in one window of IE. I just went to another IE tab and put in "dissociative identity disorder." (MM *should* come up at the top right under any paid ads.) Nope. TEN pages of Google hits and no MM, even though this is in my recent browsing history.

The ONLY way to find this place is to put in the exact name "Mosaic Minds." Even then it's not the first hit even on my IP.

This place is on NOBODY'S radar for ANYTHING. This is not what anyone wanted, not in the later Divided Hearts days and not when WE ( and I was a central part of this) founded MM in 1999. Our goal and vision was to be THE place to land when anyone put in DID, MPD or related terms in any search engine.

When Deb's hosting went away and Lea's folks took over, this was the same stated vision. MM has been hosted on MixNMatch's server for years, and what has changed? We are a hell of a lot LESS visible on any search engine than we have ever been.

Until last week I was privy to all forum based discussions about this site and its goals and visions. No clue what went on in PM to be out of my sight (inviting the PMers to come clean on this). We had to go begging to get ANYONE to invest ANYTHING.

Bottom line? Some folks invested some time to clean up some links on the front page, so at least the links mostly lead to live places, some of which are as outdated as my own page which was last updated prior to 2000.

This "site" consists of a list of outdated links and a message board that is mostly utilized by fewer that ten ID's, NONE of which have ever contributed a penny to the upkeep of the place.

That's fine, as long as y'all understand that this is NOT an information or education or landing site of any kind. It's several steps below a Facebook group and maybe one step above an email list kept on somebody's Smartphone.

I am pissed off that one of the most abused and aggrieved victims of the pathology of this place--in which I PARTICIPATED--is now feeling guilty because this place is f*ck*ng DEAD. Pardon the HELL OUT OF ME for shouting this from the rooftops.....And pardon the HELL OUT OF ME for noticing that the ONLY complainants are hiding behind their nationality as if that protects them from MORALITY just like they think it excuses them from f*ck*ng FINANCING this debacle.
02-13-2014, 10:10 PM
Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

Let's see.....some EVIDENCE.

The "book list," which I remember people whom I will not name editing and vetting a LONG LONG time ago....
"When Rabbit Howls". Old old old and oh, so largely discredited.
"A Cry in the Night"... long long gone.
"Little Girl Fly Away" Ancient and MEGA discredited.
"First Person Plural" Um, why do we have to reach back to prior to 1995 for a memoir?
"Three Faces of Eve" DITTO!!!!!!!

....And so forth. This is just about as horrible a cross section of ANYTHING relating to life with dissociation as can be imagined in 2014. But you crucify me for pointing it out.

"Research" button SHOULD lead to recent, peer reviewed, RELIABLE material. What does it grab? Stuff that still uses "MPD" and worse.

And so forth. But because I DARE to point this out, you people will insist that it is MY responsibility to fix it all or condemn me to being the equivalent of a perp.

Okay. This place will die and the five of you will go do whatever it is you do next, because this place is clearly not what the visionary founders wanted and is nothing more than a place for half a dozen crazy people to spew.

You'll ban me. Ask me if I give a sh*t.
02-13-2014, 10:27 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
i would be more comfortable if we could not make this about me... the events of the past are not relevant to what's going on today with the site.

and my feelings are mine to own, and i need to handle them and work through them...
02-13-2014, 11:47 PM
Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

(02-13-2014, 11:47 PM)mosaic Wrote: i would be more comfortable if we could not make this about me... the events of the past are not relevant to what's going on today with the site.

and my feelings are mine to own, and i need to handle them and work through them...

Um, well, whatever you want, but if you are the person in charge, YOU are the image. (for better or worse) And frankly, the past IS important to the insanity of the present, unless someone is willing to step up and invest personal energy, time and BUCKS to change it. Who's doing that? It's not the people who blather here. Who last put DOLLARS into the place? And their real name, real contact info, etc.?

It's not the people who blather here.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2014, 12:40 AM by Elizabethn.)
02-14-2014, 12:38 AM
Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

Well folks. I happen to have the records (before I got banned from BoD/Admin/Whatever) of the Paypal account that is supposed to be the way to support this site. Guess what? It's not valid. That means NONE of you who have blathered here have EVER given a penny. Yeah. That's not surprising. Please, by all means, give evidence, prove me wrong.
02-14-2014, 12:48 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

EN, your spin continues to be as biased as it is unhelpful. mosaic is not MM's president nor responsible for the success or failure of this site even if she were. MM's management team as a group is responsible, in between fulltime jobs and caring for families.

MM is as it is now primarily b/c none of the volunteers who manage it has the uninterrupted time/energy or funds that would be needed to make it more successful - this included you. you were on the BOD since the beginning - as you keep telling us - and have not acted in any meaningful way since the new site was developed to improve things.

how much better things would be already if you'd put the time and energy you've spent publicly obsessing about obvious problems, dramatising imagined conspiracies, and blaming all other members and nationalities, into improving the site. you have so much energy, it's such a tragedy when you use it to be mean and hateful and create useless drama.
02-14-2014, 05:18 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Well said nats
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
02-14-2014, 04:37 PM
Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
Other/All/Unsure   RE: attn Elizabethn
(02-13-2014, 10:27 PM)Elizabethn Wrote: Let's see.....some EVIDENCE.

The "book list," which I remember people whom I will not name editing and vetting a LONG LONG time ago....
"When Rabbit Howls". Old old old and oh, so largely discredited.
"A Cry in the Night"... long long gone.
"Little Girl Fly Away" Ancient and MEGA discredited.
"First Person Plural" Um, why do we have to reach back to prior to 1995 for a memoir?
"Three Faces of Eve" DITTO!!!!!!!

....And so forth. This is just about as horrible a cross section of ANYTHING relating to life with dissociation as can be imagined in 2014. But you crucify me for pointing it out.

"Research" button SHOULD lead to recent, peer reviewed, RELIABLE material. What does it grab? Stuff that still uses "MPD" and worse.

And so forth. But because I DARE to point this out, you people will insist that it is MY responsibility to fix it all or condemn me to being the equivalent of a perp.

Okay. This place will die and the five of you will go do whatever it is you do next, because this place is clearly not what the visionary founders wanted and is nothing more than a place for half a dozen crazy people to spew.

You'll ban me. Ask me if I give a sh*t.

That might be wise, the ban. Clearly this vitriol isn't helpful, not for me anyway. But then I'm one of the "half a dozen crazy people" who "spew" here and am also broke, so no, I haven't contributed financially either. Clearly I haven't invested as much as you have over the years to MM--not even in the same ballpark. But from what I just read, I guess that may be a good thing. I'm sorry you feel so hurt and misunderstood. But now you've just passed that on.
02-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Find Reply