the people
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  the people
Had first real meeting with new T today. We decided to go with the one last t recommended. It was so hard and afterward we were so angry. Going through past events, past people, lots of switching although not realizing it until we walked out. We want our T back. We didn't even touch on what would be the subject of the day if we had been seeing old T. We had a bag of chocolate covered Gluten free pretzels for supper and then a sandwich of PB&J and crashed for hours. Very angry at first. Better now.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-08-2013, 03:12 AM
Find Reply
quackers Offline

Threads: 0
RE: the people
Hi the people

We are new here, so please excuse me if I get this wrong. Six months ago my old T left suddenly and I began seeing someone else. We are still not settled. The chaos caused by having to change T was horrific. It sounds like you did well considering. The frustration of everyone having to get used to someone new should not be underestimated. Try to be kind to yourselves. You've made the first step, which is in itself incredibly hard.

Well done you Smile
09-08-2013, 03:22 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: the people
The People....We're sorry the first session with your new T was so difficult. Good for you for taking this step, though.

quackers....Nice to meet you.

MDs
09-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Hi The People. Starting over with new T is not easy. I am glad you met with her today, it is truly a great step! I hope your next meeting goes better. I switched T's a little over 6 months now. It does get easier over time.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
09-11-2013, 12:45 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Quackers you did fine. And everyone, I just wrote somewhere else that coming here is like coming home because I know people will get it. I can say that I am fortunate here in 2 ways. I knew my T was leaving for a long time before she went and also she helped me find this T so it allows for a measure of trust that wouldn't be there if I had to scratch the surface on my own.

Two found a lion that is like one she had. We put it in a bag to go to a drop off store because she never looks at it. Now we have to dig through the bag and find it. She was really depressed too but she had a bit of a conversation with the lion at the office before new T came in. We are big on signs. Maybe that is a good sign.
09-11-2013, 02:39 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Good to hear. We hope you find two's lion. And we're glad that the T has a lion too.

MDs
09-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline

(09-11-2013, 11:17 AM)MakersDozn Wrote: Good to hear. We hope you find two's lion. And we're glad that the T has a lion too.

MDs

they betr fukan find it. iu din even tel them they culd givei itaway. lios pertect us
09-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

(09-12-2013, 12:52 AM)The People Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 11:17 AM)MakersDozn Wrote: Good to hear. We hope you find two's lion. And we're glad that the T has a lion too.

MDs

they betr fukan find it. iu din even tel them they culd givei itaway. lios pertect us

Hi to you. Smile We're glad you feel protected by lions.

MDs
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 08:35 PM by MakersDozn.)
09-13-2013, 08:34 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline

Doing okay  RE: the people
(09-08-2013, 03:22 AM)quackers Wrote: Hi the people

We are new here, so please excuse me if I get this wrong. Six months ago my old T left suddenly and I began seeing someone else. We are still not settled. The chaos caused by having to change T was horrific. It sounds like you did well considering. The frustration of everyone having to get used to someone new should not be underestimated. Try to be kind to yourselves. You've made the first step, which is in itself incredibly hard.

Well done you Smile

Thanks. We have been through a lot of Ts (some good some absolutely horrid). At least this one gave notice and helped us find someone she thought would be a good fit. Remember, if this one is not feeling right there is the option of interviewing a few others.
09-15-2013, 06:38 PM
Find Reply