New little
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Other/All/Unsure   New little
I thought I had written this somewhere but cannot find it. The other night was very bad. As we get more glimpses of different areas of castle and what people are doing we got a glimpse of the Cellar where Fear resides. It looks the same as the cellar in the FOO house. Fear was curled up in a ball and someone was comforting her - a new image that we have never seen; one alter comforting another.

Suddenly this child appeared. She had on red flannel zip up PJs that kids used to wear with the feet on them that has plastic so they didn't slip. This child does not resemble Fear at all. In fact she is much like Two judging by her ability to make the most of life. Apparently she lives with Fear to keep her company. She has short hair like we had at 4 (after sister cut it). Very high energy. She may have said her name but it is gone. She is not afraid of anything. Red is our "don't mess with me" colour. I had a sense that, like Two she is a very strong and independent child. She seems to spend a lot of time skipping around the cellar. I hope to see more of her as she seemed to be very lovable.
08-31-2013, 01:58 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: New little
hay the people

that kool

we got kids lik that

we hopn yoo see her agen

david hoos 5
08-31-2013, 10:12 PM
Website Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

Threads: 7
RE: New little
(08-31-2013, 01:58 AM)The People Wrote: I thought I had written this somewhere but cannot find it. The other night was very bad. As we get more glimpses of different areas of castle and what people are doing we got a glimpse of the Cellar where Fear resides. It looks the same as the cellar in the FOO house. Fear was curled up in a ball and someone was comforting her - a new image that we have never seen; one alter comforting another.

Suddenly this child appeared. She had on red flannel zip up PJs that kids used to wear with the feet on them that has plastic so they didn't slip. This child does not resemble Fear at all. In fact she is much like Two judging by her ability to make the most of life. Apparently she lives with Fear to keep her company. She has short hair like we had at 4 (after sister cut it). Very high energy. She may have said her name but it is gone. She is not afraid of anything. Red is our "don't mess with me" colour. I had a sense that, like Two she is a very strong and independent child. She seems to spend a lot of time skipping around the cellar. I hope to see more of her as she seemed to be very lovable.

Hope you get to see this little one more and get to know her on a more personal level. Little ones are the most special of them all inside and the ones in most need of your love and kindness. Sounds like she really was there to comfort and love on FOO and that shows compassion which is wonderful. Always good to hear something positive within a system. I have little ones inside that are alot like that as well. I truly hope you get to know more about her Smile

Melissa (host)
Runs with scissors.....Bwahahahahahahah
09-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: New little
(09-01-2013, 01:49 AM)dragonfairy Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 01:58 AM)The People Wrote: I thought I had written this somewhere but cannot find it. The other night was very bad. As we get more glimpses of different areas of castle and what people are doing we got a glimpse of the Cellar where Fear resides. It looks the same as the cellar in the FOO house. Fear was curled up in a ball and someone was comforting her - a new image that we have never seen; one alter comforting another.

Hope you get to see this little one more and get to know her on a more personal level. Little ones are the most special of them all inside and the ones in most need of your love and kindness. Sounds like she really was there to comfort and love on FOO and that shows compassion which is wonderful. Always good to hear something positive within a system. I have little ones inside that are alot like that as well. I truly hope you get to know more about her Smile

Melissa (host)

While she was there to show comfort (and yes littles are special - Just ask Two and she will tell you LOL!) it was not an FOO member. It was one of our own whose room in the castle resembles a space in the FOO house. Fear lives there and Fear is a member of our internal family. I think we need to do some work with her. That just struck me as I wrote this. We cannot get her out of the cellar but maybe we can help make her space feel safer.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Find Reply