Thank goodness for MM
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Thank goodness for MM
Anon-32 I would not be able to share this anyplace else. We .had computer issues and Norton took over to fix things. It was taking a while so we started to clean; changing sheets and then moving on from there. I think I worked for close to 3 hours on the bedroom and hall.

If someone was too look into it they would say "watamess" What is left is tidiness etc. Some dusting. Tonnes of laundry and we need to re-arrange some stuff. This is actually the worst room in the house; probably because I spend the most time in here. Living room is tidy and most of my dishes are washed. So embarrassed that I let it get this bad
08-26-2013, 03:12 AM
Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Thank goodness for MM
The People,

Sounds like a pretty productive day overall. Although stressful it sounds like you took charge and got it all done and that is what counts. To be honest we had one of those exact days just this past week and I think we took almost 5 hours to do the same thing but it was our living room and our spare bedroom that got done. We also felt like how in the world did we ever let it get this bad. So don't feel a bit bad that it did as I think we all get that way from time to time. Instead I say congrats on the big accomplishment and now reward yourself with some relaxation for all the hard work that you just did as you truly deserve it Smile

The crew
Runs with scissors.....Bwahahahahahahah
08-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
We do not have everything done which is the sad part. And the energy is done. However, I think that when I catch up on energy we will bring it all together... only to move as that is what we are looking at.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-27-2013, 02:26 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Thank goodness for MM
Agreeing with dragonfairy. Congrats on the accomplishment.

MDs
08-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Website Find Reply
Blue Offline

Threads: 24
Yo. In total agreement with Dragonfairy and MDs. We get into a right mess sometimes and it doesn't get sorted for ages. So well done yous.
Blue.
"The human spirit can and will withstand n overcome anythin"
09-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Find Reply