Fed up
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Feedback  RE: Fed up
Hi Blue,

Well, if Angel created the safe place, it would be Angel's safe place, not Lila's, because it would result from Angel's ideas, perspective, and effort. What we meant to say is that Lila would create it in the presence of whoever usually takes care of her inside. But it would be Lila's creation.

Does this help?

Mary and Allegra
08-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Website Find Reply
Blue Offline

Threads: 24
RE: Fed up
Yea cheers. It's me who normally looks after Lila. But she don't know how to create anythin. Does she just imagine whatever she wants to create? Or is it not as simple as that? Sorry to be a pain in the butt.
Blue.
"The human spirit can and will withstand n overcome anythin"
08-18-2013, 06:41 PM
Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

Threads: 7
How is everyone tonight/morning? Been a few days since we were last online and are just now catching up on a few posted. Nice to see we are not the only ones with several of us inside. Hey Blue how is it coming along inside with everyone? Sorry we dont get on as often to post. Find it hard lately to stay grounded long enough to do simple daily tasks around the house and outside the house. Let alone come into MM to check up on everyone although we want to all the time. This is the one place we dont feel like freaks and can just chill out and be us. With 21 of us inside and then the host it keeps us pretty busy most of the time. When we first started to build stuff inside we found it hard to do on our own and had to hve help from the host woman. but over time with practice we have found that we now can also build our own stuff and places inside and it helps for each of us to be able to do especially since we are all stuck in here 24/7 wether we like it or not. only one out at a time really sucks butt we do have to say. we mostly have teens hangin in here and lets jsut say we get bored alot in here and that is not always a good thing. hope to catch some of you around sometime

Katie 16
Runs with scissors.....Bwahahahahahahah
08-19-2013, 05:57 AM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

Cheers for ya post Katie. Our Lila (7) is still not doin too good an our Sarah is lonely. Sarah Is 16 too. Maybe some of yous could interact with her? She needs some of her own age to talk to. Cheers for ya tips on building.
Blue.
08-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

Hi Katie. Sarah here. i too am 16. Blue says you have lots of teenagers. That's really exciting! Does anyone want to hang?
Sarah.
08-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Just talking  RE: Fed up
(08-18-2013, 06:41 PM)Blue Wrote: Yea cheers. It's me who normally looks after Lila. But she don't know how to create anythin. Does she just imagine whatever she wants to create? Or is it not as simple as that? Sorry to be a pain in the butt.
Blue.

Imagining it is a start. Is it outdoors? Indoors? What kid of safe things would she like there? It doesn't have to be completedly imagined/built at once. Our Christine (she's eight and a half) was working on her outdoor safeplace for years, bit by bit, until it came together for her. The important thing is getting comfortable with the process of imagining and building, and the rest will take care of itself.

Mary and Allegra
08-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Website Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Doing okay  RE: Fed up
Hey Sarah and Katie,

The Alley forum is the teens' hangout here. No interfering from bigs as long as we don't bust up the place. See ya there.

Various MD teens Rootbeer
08-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Website Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

Hey Sarah,

What's up its Katie here. We have tons of teens in here and get bored as h*ll. We never get to get out and do anything. Would love to hang and finally talk to someone else other than these darn crazy older ones. Let me know when you are around and we can head over to the Alley and chill. We are here all day today. Lots of us are teen girls as well so your in luck. Just to warn you I am the wild child...rofl..woot woot
08-19-2013, 03:28 PM
Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

Hello MD,

Hope to maybe see some of your teens over in the Alley as well now that I see that you also have some. Man after all these months thought we were alone in this place..lol. Nice to see that there might be some hope for some fun after all Smile Hope to see you around sometime. You can also join in on my post I put up for Sarah in the Alley if you like. Sorry was just to happy to see anyone posting something to me that I honestly missed your post. Been a long time since I was out and actually had someone else to chat with. Let alone someone my age. This rocks...look forward to maybe seeing some of you around sometime.

Katie and the crew
08-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

Cheers Mary and Allegra. That's real helpful.
Yo MD i heard ya got a blogg. Is that right?
Blue.
08-20-2013, 06:57 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Friendship/Support  RE: Fed up
Hi Blue. And Katie. Replying to both at once here.

We used to have a blog, but the hosting site went out of business. It was hard for us to keep up with writing in it, anyway. Sometimes we just don't feel like talking.

Thanks,

MDs
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2013, 12:23 PM by MakersDozn.)
08-25-2013, 12:22 PM
Website Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

(08-25-2013, 12:22 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Hi Blue. And Katie. Replying to both at once here.

We used to have a blog, but the hosting site went out of business. It was hard for us to keep up with writing in it, anyway. Sometimes we just don't feel like talking.

Thanks,

MDs

MD,

No worries understandable that at times you may not feel like talking. Thanks for letting us know about the blog. Blue and our system have been IM'ing back and forth so we found a way to make it work for us anyways. Just glad to have a place to come and be amongst other that care and understand us. Hope all is well on your end. Take care

The crew/ Andi
08-25-2013, 12:29 PM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

(08-25-2013, 12:22 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Hi Blue. And Katie. Replying to both at once here.

Thanks,

MDs

Cheers MDs. That's understandable. Just heard from an MM old timer that it was really good. Hope to catch ya around. We value your opinion on sh*t.
Blue.
08-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Happy  RE: Fed up
(08-25-2013, 02:58 PM)Blue Wrote: We value your opinion on sh*t.

Thanks. It feels good to hear this. Smile

MDs
08-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger Fed up with being me Deborah of DDDs 6 5,430 08-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn