new here
chem_in_6 Offline

Threads: 6
new here
hello.

due to some recent "events" that occurred in my life, I've been struggling a lot with dissociation and being switchy.

I'd suspected that I was multiple for a while, but the recent struggles have made all the symptoms of dissociation and my switching worse.

I'm pretty shy, and hoping to learn more about what I'm experiencing and how to cope with it.

-chem
08-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

Threads: 7
RE: new here
Chem,

Welcome to our group and don't be afraid to just open up and speak your mind here as you are amongst friends. This is a pretty laid back group full of all sorts of us that just come here to feel like we can talk and not feel judged. When here we are "home" and have each other to be able to chat with and vent if need be. Glad to have you as part of our group and thus your journey begins. Hope you find yourself comfortable and stay awhile. Some of us like myself have strayed from time to time thinking we were doing ok on our own but we always manage to make it back as this is where we feel the most comfortable and at home amongst those that understand us the most!

Dragonfairy
Runs with scissors.....Bwahahahahahahah
08-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
welcome chem! like your avatar.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-08-2013, 02:13 AM
Find Reply
chem_in_6 Offline

Threads: 6
thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be here figuring things out and asking questions. I'm sure the teens, Zip and Oldest, will come visit and post. Maybe Mella, the 10 year old in "the crew" will look around and post. she's pretty shy about posting. You might be lucky/unlucky enough to catch the littles around (Peskee and Jo Jo).

-chem
08-08-2013, 05:06 AM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Friendship/Support  RE: new here
Welcome Chem.
You will find wonderful support and friendship. Glad you found your way here.
08-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Welcome to M chem. This is a great place for finding answers and support. Look forward to seeing yous on the boards.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
08-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: new here
Hi chem,

Welcome to the forums. We like your nickname and your avatar. We ourselves were terrible at science and only went as far as biology in school. The requirements for graduation were less stringent 35 years ago. Our forte is languages.

Glad you've joined us here.

MDs
08-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Website Find Reply