Letter to FOO
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Letter to FOO
I have done this before but never sent it. This time I will send 2 copies as that is all of the addresses we have. They gather together like a cluck of chickens being fed anyway so I am sure everyone will get to read it. I talk of some of the hurts I experienced; excluding the red dot stuff as that is the mother's and she is gone.

I told about things they did. And then I wrote about why some of them still hurt 50 years later; because the things were so symbolic of what they did to me as a child. Told them that they would not be told about my death until after matters had been dealt with (no plans made) but that a letter would be sent to the local paper there and would read "died alone. No spouse, no children, no siblings." Then I told them that I never really lived anyway because they took all that from me no matter how much they denied it and now I am just a core.

Then I sort of pulled myself together and made my bed, tidied up a bit but it is so messy nobody would noticed if they came. I watched TV and woke up to go to yoga but it was cancelled. Went back to sleep then had a bath. Drank my coffee from there. After it was done I intended to read. Instead I reflected on the letter and specific incidents I wrote about. And I cried. I guess cores don't cry do they?

The picture is the end of innocence taken at age 2 1/2. Two says it is her.

Attached Files Image(s)

08-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Letter to FOO
Pain. Purer than any other thing we know because it is all we have ever really known.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
08-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Friendship/Support  RE: Letter to FOO
My heart aches for all of the suffering a sweet child must endure. When I look back at photographs of my son I now see his many parts. No child should be shattered like this.
I am sorry for your pain!
08-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Letter to FOO
We look at this picture and it reminds us of a similar picture we have of ourselves at just 2 years old when we also lost all our inocense. It brings us to tears for all of us who now suffer all these years later at the hands of people so cruel who never cared the harm they caused any of us. Thanks for sharing with us as we can relate to how hard it is to open up and share your inner child and pain!

Dragonfairy
Runs with scissors.....Bwahahahahahahah
08-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  video chat and the foo dreamers 0 1,533 09-13-2017, 05:53 AM
Last Post: dreamers
Angry FOO update MT Med The People 1 2,145 02-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Last Post: mosaic
Scared Foo connecions The People 4 3,947 01-29-2016, 02:40 AM
Last Post: The People