Hi
The Crew Offline

Threads: 1
Hi
It's been a long time. The place looks great. Love the new furniture.
08-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Hi
(08-03-2013, 12:40 PM)The Crew Wrote: It's been a long time. The place looks great. Love the new furniture.

hi Crew, great to see you guys here!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Happy  RE: Hi
Hi to you guys! Welcome back.

MDs
08-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Website Find Reply
The Crew Offline

Happy  RE: Hi
Thanks, Nats and MD. Life is pretty busy these days, but I'll try to stop by more often. Hope you are all doing well.
10-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Friendship/Support  RE: Hi
Glad to see you again. How are your outside kids?

MDs
10-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Website Find Reply
The Crew Offline

Hey MD,

They're doing really well. Katie graduated college (KCAI) this past May. She's just finished two trips this summer; one most of the East Coast and up into Canada, and the other most of the West Coast. She and her partner are investigating places to relocate with an eye toward housing, jobs, etc. It'll be hard to see her move so far away but, at the same time, it's exciting to see her moving on and fulfilling her own dreams.

Andy is in his 3rd year of a 5 year program at Oklahoma State, double majoring in music performance and music education. His girl is also a music education major and she's a total sweetheart. He's loving what he's doing and totally thriving. It's really just a joy to see them both doing so well and being so happy.

As for me, it's work most of the time, a little time with friends, and a lot of time concentrating on getting healthier and stronger after a serious illness. I'm back on my feet and recovering, but it's a long road back. I'm grateful to be alive and able to be out and about again though, so all is well.

How are you all doing?
10-27-2013, 08:52 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Friendship/Support  RE: Hi
Great to hear that Katie and Andy are doing well. We recall that they were interested in art and music respecively, and we hope for their continued success.

We're also glad that you're feeling better now.

As for us, we're very busy at work (same place for the past 25 years), and we also have been helping to take care of our father. One of our brothers lives with him and helps with the day-to-day stuff, and we/MDs stop by on Saturdays to help with the finances and medical records. Our other brother lives in the Boston area with his wife and two daughters, so he's not around as much.

MM, as always, continues to have a very important place in our life.

MDs
10-29-2013, 06:30 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Good news. Hope you are well.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-29-2013, 06:46 PM
Find Reply
The Crew Offline

(10-29-2013, 06:46 PM)The People Wrote: Good news. Hope you are well.

I am doing well, much better than anyone expected for a very long time. Life is.....something I'm most grateful for these days. Each day is a day that I'm treasuring. Thank you.

I hope things are well with you all too. I hope life is treating you gently.Smile
11-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Find Reply