Total back flip today
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
May trigger  Total back flip today
So many tings going wrong. Friday night I decided I was going back to work and found to jobs that I could do. I have already talked myself out of one as it is busy busy with no down time. The other is good salary but may want someone of the race that the program is for.

Then today I just crashed. A whole lot of things have happened. Friends; well people I thought were friends but the lies finally added up.

Bad bad stuff happened in my neighbourhood. Where I walk a lot.

Last night I went to an open mic where they do poetry reading as well as music. I enjoyed myself and people liked some of my writing. But then a woman my age who looked 20 years older IMO sat to read her poems and the beginning of the book she started 14 years ago. So many people wanna be a writer. I am stuck on my own stuff.

So today I tried to continue living. But I crashed. What is the point in dreaming? What is the point in making friends? I hate city living. I go out walking and though I follow the rules I almost get killed.
07-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Total back flip today
Sounds like a whole bunch of things happened at once to pull you down. That always sucks. I hope you can start recovering from all this and start feeling better soon.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
07-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Doing okay Went back to T today The People 3 3,253 11-28-2015, 01:34 AM
Last Post: The People