Excuse me, where do I go?
miroir Offline

Threads: 5
Question  Excuse me, where do I go?
Hi, well I am not sure where I go if I am 9 and what if I was 7, is that the same place? Because I looked at the playground and I looked at the mall, and I can read there the month and no kids went there for a long time, I think, and I don't know where to ask some things I want to ask if I am allowed. Am I too old for those places? And did those places close down maybe? Thank you from April, goodbye.
07-19-2013, 08:15 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Excuse me, where do I go?
You are not too young to post in the mall or the playground. Sometimes some of the boards just don't get visited that often. They have not closed down. You can post there if you like too.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
07-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Excuse me, where do I go?
Hi from Joseph to April! And I am eight and a half. And it is cool that you and your people are here. Cuz you can make friends here. And yeah the kids boards are not busy but they will be if people write there. So go ahead!

Joseph Smile
07-19-2013, 01:41 PM
Website Find Reply
miroir Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Excuse me, where do I go?
Oh yay, thank you TW thank you Joseph I am the 9 one. I think I will go to the playground because I don't like shopping. I will go ahead!
07-21-2013, 04:15 AM
Find Reply