Feeling lost.......confused.........
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Feeling lost.......confused.........
I don't really know what is wrong with me. I just don't feel right. I feel like I could walk from everything right now and not give two sh*ts about any of it. And I have absolutely no idea why I feel this way. This is just not "me". I have all these racing doubts inside my head and what ifs........
And I feel a sadness coming from somewhere.

I had direction and I was doing well, and I don't know what happened to that. It is gone. I am still functioning mind you, but the homework I was doing for my T........I am not doing anymore, I wouldn't care even if I quit seeing her right now. And I know there is absolutely no reason for feeling that way. She has done nothing to us for us to even be thinking that way. I am so confused and I don't understand this. I really don't understand.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
06-29-2013, 07:39 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Feeling lost.......confused.........
Almost sounds like you're shutting down. Why? I never understand when it happens to me either...sometimes it's a depression that makes this happen. Sometimes things are getting too close to something shut up inside that I don't want to face right now. Sometimes I'm just so tired of all the struggling. I hope you find your 'why' and then find your way back. It will come. Our thoughts are with you as you struggle with this.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
06-30-2013, 01:42 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Friendship/Support  RE: Feeling lost.......confused.........
Over the years I figured out that sometimes when I felt like that for no obvious reason one of two things were happening. Either someone like an angry teen was close to the front or a new memory was ready to surface. Whatever your reason I hope you find a way to help yourself until it passes. Take good care.
08-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

Threads: 24
Sorry to hear ya feelin that way. Sending ya waves of comfort. Hopin ya feel better soon.
Blue.
"The human spirit can and will withstand n overcome anythin"
08-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Thanks Smile
I am feeling better now!
Tangled
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
08-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger Very confused about reconnecting with a close friend dreamers 0 1,213 04-09-2021, 08:41 AM
Last Post: dreamers
Caution We are confused by the housemates dreamers 11 5,023 05-12-2019, 05:47 PM
Last Post: dreamers
Caution I'm confused The People 0 1,528 01-11-2018, 12:41 AM
Last Post: The People
Sad Lost it The People 2 2,526 06-12-2015, 03:03 AM
Last Post: The People
Other/All/Unsure lost Tangled Web 7 4,832 03-23-2014, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tangled Web