Peak mad Two freaked
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Scared  Peak mad Two freaked
and the rest of us feel overwhelmed. And Pdoc is away. We forgot that and showed up but will save that disaster for another time. She is just not here for advice. I was going to say she would just tell us to give it a try but maybe not. Maybe she would say do what you feel is right.

New Ts office is not a good set up. Peak sent new T an email today about the facts of why her office doesn't work for them/us. She used her worst words and was so angry. We told T we would try but we are just a mess.

How do we know what is panic over new T and panic over set up?

On top of this we are off all meds except for antianxiety which are not working all that well. Today has been sooooo bad. Going out might have been a good idea but did not happen.

What to do what to f*ck*ng do?

Attached Files Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2013, 02:44 AM by The People.)
07-05-2013, 02:43 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Peak mad Two freaked
Hi. Igraine here. I'm trying to help, but I need to know some personal stuff and will TOTALLY understand if you refrain from responding to my questions. What I need to know is: How long have you been taking the anti anxiety meds? What are they called? What dosages are you and have you been on? If I can know this, there may be a few possible answers I have that may help. If you cant answer, I understand. In any case I'm sorry that you are feeling so totally sh*tty right now.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
07-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Choose not to answer this; partly because it is not the focus and partly because meds are too personal so I only discuss when I ask or am asked about meds as the topic. Thank you anyway.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-06-2013, 02:37 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Understood. No disrespect intended.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
07-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Find Reply