frustrated with T
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: frustrated with T
(04-17-2013, 08:01 PM)Igraine Wrote: TW: It never fails, does it? When the spit really starts to hit the spam, when you really need someone who knows the history of things in order to really understand the impact and huge significance of what is going on with us right now, that's the moment the universe picks to put us with a near stranger. A stranger who can't possibly know what this all means to us...has no idea of the enormity or immensity or overwhelming size of what we are trying to deal with. Why? Because he/she wasn't there before and hasn't got the facts, the pieces, hasn't heard what needed to be heard so that all this now can make sense or carry it's proper weight or urgency. Where does that leave us? Standing alone on the mountaintop, again alone, screaming at the sky and feeling like no one or nothing can hear us.

Here at MM, we DO hear, but the one you really needed to hear you just wasn't placed in your life at the right time. Probably means little in comparison to how you're feeling right now, but we understand the extreme frustration, the sense of aloneness, the massive sense of feeling misunderstood and the enormous feeling of loss that happens at times like this.

Sending you good feelings and hopes for things to get better. Wish we could do so much more. Igraine.

Very well put and thank you!
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
04-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
(04-17-2013, 04:41 PM)Tangled Web Wrote: ..I just wish I had someone that just knew........that didn't need the words to be spoken to understand............

sounds like a friend as much or more than a T. someone who has been through past struggles with you and can accept without feeling overwhelmed and disappearing during ongoing struggles. it's about trust as much as anything - being able to trust and choosing the people able to honour that trust. not sure how your 3d support is. sometimes relationships can be so fragile or new that you don't know what they can cope with. you have a history and people who care about you here. you've helped some of us through difficult times. i'm here or on email if you want.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-18-2013, 03:28 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Thank you nats. I have a very good friend that we IM a lot, she is my best friend, even though I have never met her in person. Face to face people............I don't do so well with. I have a friend that we hang out occasionally, but somehow I guess, I have managed to push all the face to face people out of my life in a sense. So my support networks in 3D life is basically nil. Well I do go to T, and I do go to work, and I do text people, but that is about it. It is just much safer I guess for us to write and talk to people this way, then do the face to face stuff.
I think I will post what is going on, but on another board because I don't think it is right to put things here. I have to go work now so it will probably be later.
Thank you for your kind words and support.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
04-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  frustrated Tangled Web 10 5,586 01-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: The People
  Frustrated with T The People 5 3,634 11-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Last Post: The People
  Angry and frustrated and confused!!!!! Tangled Web 2 3,749 10-24-2012, 07:05 PM
Last Post: nats
Sad Feeling angry, frustrated, and alone.... MakersDozn 10 10,439 06-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn