peak an two there here
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Angry  peak an two there here
bigs teld you of that fukin t leve us. othr peoples leve also there here./ we sik of mabandon. so two aform everybody we run away there. i go with her and fredrinkck drive car couse he drive for kids. an we take jest are favert things no presnts. wel we havto take ragedann and also alise of thje mirror book rthere here. we gets peshul babe seey=ts for kittes. i not shor wear we go yet. could be disney lanmd and unsher meet us,. mabe hawau-i and l,ern that bord thing like on 5 0. astralia also nise. but you cant drive to that pplase there. we havto think on this. next week bigs visit there frend of bc and then after that we go., everbody else leve us so nobody miss us there and we can rite mm fronm a;ll over that werld, f*ck*n stuupid peopl,es who jest ferget abot us. we do lotsa youga get out the bad felings nbut stil there so we nap som wile.

Attached Files Image(s)

04-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: peak an two there here
Hi. Igraine here. T leaving has hurt you all very much. Hope you feel better soon. Igraine will stay right here so when you write from wherever you are, she will be here to read what you have to say. Igraine feels very bad that you are all feeling abandoned and forgotten right now. She hopes that things will stop hurting for you. She wishes she could take the bad feelings away and throw them so far that they never come back again.[/i]
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
04-06-2013, 01:36 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: peak an two there here
it's really stinky about your T leaving. hope you have a lovely trip.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-06-2013, 05:27 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Maybe Peak and Two are right The People 1 1,869 04-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Last Post: nats
Sad Maybe Peak and Two are right The People 0 1,534 04-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Last Post: The People