Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone else choose to wear black? - Cammy - 05-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Does anyone else choose to wear black?
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Does anyone else choose to wear black?
Well, after receiving everyone's posts (and thank you all who took the time to comment), it seems that while many prefer darker colors, there does not appear to be a huge predominance of exclusive 'black dressers'. I can conclude nothing from this except that for me, it is the color that I feel totally comfortable in. If I wear color at all, it is only one item (a sweater), and it is on one of my 'good' days. The rest of the time black is how I truly feel, and maybe I feel like it doesn't make me stand out as much as color would. It is what it is I guess.

Again, thank you all for posting your wardrobe preferences. I was once told that people with borderline personality disorder are super into black clothes, so that's where I became curious and wondered about black for DID. No, I don't have BPD, but I do love my black. Even black cars, trucks, black dogs cats...it goes on. It's a me thing I see now. (Maybe I'm related to the Addams' family...Uncle Fester? Hmm.)
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2013, 10:09 PM by Cammy.)
05-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone else choose to wear black? - Cammy - 05-04-2013, 10:07 PM