Connecticut
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
May trigger  Connecticut
My heart aches for the parents and loved ones who must endure the loss of their precious children tonight. I will never understand how an adult can destroy the innocent.
I am incredibly fortunate. Despite all the trauma my child endured, he is still here and there is hope.
My thoughts will be with the moms and dads who must face the coming days, weeks, months, and years without their baby.
So incredibly sad.
12-15-2012, 12:55 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Connecticut
It is very sad. My thoughts are also with the parents and children.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
12-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Find Reply
Emma19 Offline

Threads: 3
May trigger  RE: Connecticut
I am also praying for those families who in an instant lost those they love the most. My brothers daughter,my niece Ammanda was there in lockdown that horrific day. We were blessed that she was able to return home to her loving parents. This was so terrifying to all of us . I cold not begin to think of the fear she must have felt. When I contacted my sister in law from where I worked,I could barely understand her words thru her terrified screams. The longest minutes of their lives . Amanda is beautiful and safe. We are in contact each day. And I can' t wait to hug her on Christmas Eve.the hardest part will be keeping all our huge emotions in some kind of order.i want to respect where she is at as well as my brother,Felicia and her brother Joey.their poor little town is just broken with grief....
12-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
May trigger  RE: Connecticut
Hi Emma 19.
I am so glad your family member remained safe. I hope they find a new school environment that brings them peace.
12-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Find Reply
Emma19 Offline

Threads: 3
Sad  RE: Connecticut
Thank you Reilly.there are plans in action for the school the children they will return to. Every day I speak with them and they struggle so. So much pain in their town.it is heartbreaking and they yearn for whatever their new normal will be.....
12-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Find Reply