ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Angry  ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH
Life is horrible these past few days. I was doing well but my mood has slipped. But it has been a while so I will start where I left off.

I had this "wonderful" new job with great pay blah blah blah. It suckled. The boss sucked. I told her before she hired me that my paperwork skills were not strong. it was all f*ck*ng paperwork!1 So after 2 months it was either the job or me. I emailed her (in another province) and she was aghast. Never spoke with me once after that. Emails were to rag on me.

So am back on LTD which will get me by but I won't be taking that cruise Two was planning. I have been doing a lot of dark writing. My book sits in its file untouched. My cats suffer from neglect.

There are some good things happening like being allowed to do chores to earn Yoga classes. However, I got very sick; reaction to new medication for old bones disease. So I have not been to many classes. I must go today as right now I feel as if I will explode.

I do my writing, my emails as a way of letting loose. It is like an obsession; i have to write down what is happening and send it to all on my email list. Yesterday a PASTOR at my church asked me to stop sending him things. As well, I tried to talk to him about a way of helping a friend who is a senior and his response was snappy and inappropriate.

I hate these moods. I hate people criticizing me. I send a friend a weekly poem. She just tried to tell me to try and focus on lighter things. I cannot ffocus on a light I do not see!Anon-32
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2012, 02:14 PM by The People.)
10-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH
We're sorry that the job didn't work out.

We do hear your frustration. This is a good place to let it all out. We have some bubble wrap with large bubbles if you'd like to do some stomping.

Various MDs
10-22-2012, 06:10 PM
Website Find Reply