we're back to miss ya all
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
Friendship/Support  we're back to miss ya all
It's been awhile since I/we've been here that I couldn't remember our password (that was a bummer) so I had to reregister. Depression makes us shut down and close down for a lot of us while making it hard to open the door again with gilt that some of us had to take a brake or go an vacation to a hospital for a while and not getting the support that we get here from everyone.

Nice to be back!!!

Kathleen/the tree house family
10-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: we're back to miss ya all
Good to see you.
10-14-2012, 05:36 PM
Find Reply
Emma19 Offline

Threads: 3
Hi treehouse,
We are glad to see u. We have been away awhile to. Nice to be back.i hope things are a little better for you. See you around . Take care Emma19
10-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Find Reply

Hi emma, how are you? My name is Sharon kathleen is my ceo of my system . Thank you for the welcome back same to you. I have a little her name is emma too. It nice to meet you. There great support here depession does a lot of different things. We have good day and not so good days. I hope your doing better as well. I hope to get to now you. Take care.

Sharon/tree house family
Hi kathleen, don't freet my pet you can use this log in name that I remember!!!! (LoL) Smile (big smile) he he he
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
10-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
News/Information  RE: we're back to miss ya all
Hi treehouse family,

To simplify things, we've merged the newer account "the tree house family" into your original account "sharon/treehouse family." All of your posts now show as being under the original account.

If you have login problems in the future, please feel free to contact the moderators, and we will be able to help you.

MDs, MM Moderator
10-15-2012, 02:28 PM
Website Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
Friendship/Support  RE: we're back to miss ya all
(10-15-2012, 02:28 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Hi treehouse family,

To simplify things, we've merged the newer account "the tree house family" into your original account "sharon/treehouse family." All of your posts now show as being under the original account.

If you have login problems in the future, please feel free to contact the moderators, and we will be able to help you.

MDs, MM Moderator

MDs, you all are awesome!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: we're back to miss ya all
Thanks, nats. Just doing what we can to help.

MDs
10-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Website Find Reply

Ya we're all awesome in this site . Missed all the awesome people here s well as new ones!!!!!!
C-ya kay
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
10-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
So nice to see you guys back. Have been away myself dealing with some system upsets then a nasty sinus infection (the result of the upsets by therapy and then alot of emotional junk).

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
10-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  we're back to miss ya all sharon/treehouse family 0 2,036 10-14-2012, 05:08 PM
Last Post: the tree house family