hihi
kstapestry Offline

Threads: 3
hihi
my nam is Cheyenne, but mos' peopl cal me Chey n i am 6 Big Grin

We r K's Tapestry which is wat we cal owrselfs onliin. ~K~ is owr orijinul part who went to sleep wen tha bodi was 6. We is a system of al littl girls undr age 11. Owr bodi is oldr but cuz of wat happin to us we nefir got any oldr peopl. Ofir girls in owr system wil prollie post sayn hi latr to but i xcited to mak frends so i sayn hihi now Big Grin

we may al jus b littl insiid but we is smart n lik to help peopl n mak new frends n i hopn we can do tht heer Big Grin
We are K's Tapestry.
We are a system made up entirely of lil girls under the age of 11.
(our body is over 18, but we have no adults)
09-22-2012, 04:28 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: hihi
Welcome Smile!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
09-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Happy  RE: hihi
Hi Chey.
Welcome! Glad you came by. You are going to like it here.
See you around the boards.
09-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: hihi
hey gess what chey my name is josie and i am 6 like you and i like purple too.

and we got a lot of kids and teens and our bigs dont come out too much cuz of alot of things.

bye from josie
09-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: hihi
(09-22-2012, 04:28 AM)kstapestry Wrote: my nam is Cheyenne, but mos' peopl cal me Chey n i am 6 Big Grin

We r K's Tapestry which is wat we cal owrselfs onliin. ~K~ is owr orijinul part who went to sleep wen tha bodi was 6. We is a system of al littl girls undr age 11. Owr bodi is oldr but cuz of wat happin to us we nefir got any oldr peopl. Ofir girls in owr system wil prollie post sayn hi latr to but i xcited to mak frends so i sayn hihi now Big Grin

we may al jus b littl insiid but we is smart n lik to help peopl n mak new frends n i hopn we can do tht heer Big Grin

Hi Chey. We are like you too and only have girls in our system. No boys allowed. We have grown ups though, kinda wish we didn't though. Nice to meet you.
Alex
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
09-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Find Reply