Not Feeling Very Communicative
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
RE: Not Feeling Very Communicative
(09-06-2012, 11:26 AM)Dreamscapes Collectives Wrote: Hey MDs. We wanted to let you know that we read your post about things to talk about and we fully intend to get back to you on it. Our sleep schedule has been screwy the last couple days. But we wanted you to know that we had read it and we have some thoughts we'd like to share to continue to conversation.

Leaving you some blue flowers in the interim.

Thank you. I hope to be here and reply when you do. And I hope that you get some rest.

Take care,

Charity
09-07-2012, 12:34 AM
Website Find Reply
tweeter Offline

Threads: 24
Friendship/Support  RE: Not Feeling Very Communicative
(09-07-2012, 12:32 AM)MakersDozn Wrote: tweeter,

Readiness for progress can come from a mentor who can get thru, and maybe literally take the hand of someone who wants out of the misery. It can come from not being able to take one's state of being anymore.

When the discomfort of that state becomes worse than walking out the door into an unfolding life. Easier said than done.

Thank you.

Take care,

Charity

Thank You. Making progress here. Becoming what I am, when I have no clout at all. Maybe I don't need it. Could use a bunch of $$$ though.
Connections between past, present and future make sense, but nothing else does beyond relative causation of results. The kernel of cause is hidden. The kernel of me is like a sparkling cloud that is both transparent and opaque.
What a day.

Take care,

tweeter
"Even the very emptiest of the emptiest
Has a false bottom, a false bottom."
09-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Find Reply