Negative Introject dynamics - tweeter - 09-01-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Negative Introject dynamics - tweeter - 09-03-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Negative Introject dynamics - tweeter - 09-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Negative Introject dynamics
tweeter Offline

Threads: 24
May trigger  RE: Negative Introject dynamics
(09-02-2012, 05:31 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: tweeter,

We want you to know that we've read your post. Though you've shared some aspects of this situation with us previously, we know that its complexity is such that we can't do it justice by attempting a more thorough response than this.

I do identify with some of the feelings. At least, I believe that I do. Our mother's mother stuck around until the age of nearly 94, which was several decades too long, in my opinion. She was fond of getting suntans, and I hope that she's getting the broiling that she deserves. I do wish, though, that I didn't feel like she brought me with her when she went there.

I give you the blue flower icon here, as the red triangle had to take precedence above. [Image: FF.gif]

Rachel and others

These people do want to bring someone, maybe more than one person, along with them to their personal h*lls. If I look into fm, I get a message even he is unaware of. That is: "If I can't be happy, neither can you." I don't know why they feel that way. I don't. I've always wanted other people to thrive, sometimes to my own detriment. Maybe it was so that I wouldn't turn into the opposite; I honestly don't know.
I guess you feel the baggage for the same reason I do. That is, because of what remains behind in terms of a kind of imprinting that was reinforced by another person's twisted will, sometimes not even realized by that person consciously. Was/is there a level at which the ab*s*r knew? I think so, but that passed out of awareness.

My interest is highly personal, but extends to humanity as a whole. Introjects can be positive or negative. The only thing I can come up with is that it's a developmental process, a planned-for modelling of sorts.
There is a crossover point, and yet the original self remains, to an extent depending on the person, including whatever specific differences and similarities to the model provided exist. The model doesn't always work. The override, either way is similar to some things I know of from another discipline. Same conduit for inner child, introjects, and that.

Why does the modelling, this conduit, exist at all? One might say it's the way necessary knowledge/survival behavior is passed down. If so, what has been changed, corrupted? (Corruption is another way of describing a change from the original, in any direction.) I can't see past this point.

Blue flowers to you also, Rachel and those with you. You comfort my heart and help me to think.

On an up note, I've been allowing the "system restore" that happened when I met trainman, and am intuitively wandering -- interacting with nicer people and having some neat experiences, now that fm is not running interference, and I'm working on allowing what I am to be. Concentrating on coming alive instead of shutting down.

best I can do for now.
tweeter
"Even the very emptiest of the emptiest
Has a false bottom, a false bottom."
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012, 11:52 AM by tweeter.)
09-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Negative Introject dynamics - tweeter - 09-01-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Negative Introject dynamics - tweeter - 09-03-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Negative Introject dynamics - tweeter - 09-04-2012, 12:18 AM