Just need to connect. please.
orek Offline

Threads: 12
Caution  Just need to connect. please.
Anyone experience increase in claustrophobia, or just panic moments, or whatever, as got closer to memories? Ours is to point of interfering with running and sleeping and such. Hits hard. Also, wtf. Is this worth it? This weekend was our sis's Bday. She would have been 60, but she's been gone since 2003. Miss her no end. Also my bro lost in 2005. 2 bros left, plus our mom. Oldest bro an ab*ser. And mom, well dealing with that in T. So really just have the one other bro. But at least we have him, kind of.

I sometimes think it'd be easier if our effed up family weren't also close.

Just venting. Struggling tonight, lately. 7 years into therapy and things keep going deeper into sh*t. Yet no resolution. Tired. Just tired.
08-13-2012, 11:48 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Just need to connect. please.
Hi Orek. I hear what your saying.......sorry you are struggling. I don't have an increasing feeling of claustrophobia but I have noticed just an increased amount of fear that wasn't there before. I remembered not being afraid of anything at one point in my life but now I feel afraid of almost everything......kinda sickening for me.......any ways I am here listening.
Tangled
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
08-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
So sorry you're struggling. May I sit with you Orek?

Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
08-14-2012, 12:54 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
Friendship/Support  RE: Just need to connect. please.
hi Orek,

so sorry things are so difficult. it is exhausting when it only seems that things get worse in t instead of better.

we'll sit with you, too, if that's okay.
08-14-2012, 07:50 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
orek, we're sitting with you as well.

MDs
08-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Website Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Sorry you are going through a difficult time Orek.
Sitting with you and hoping it gets better.
08-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

Threads: 13
Yup, absolutely. For me it's an almost overwhelming desire to RUN AWAY. Not to anyplace in particular but just to escape. I hear you.
08-14-2012, 09:41 PM
Find Reply
prideland Offline

Threads: 49
(08-13-2012, 11:48 PM)orek Wrote: Anyone experience increase in claustrophobia, or just panic moments, or whatever, as got closer to memories? Ours is to point of interfering with running and sleeping and such. Hits hard. Also, wtf. Is this worth it? This weekend was our sis's Bday. She would have been 60, but she's been gone since 2003. Miss her no end. Also my bro lost in 2005. 2 bros left, plus our mom. Oldest bro an ab*ser. And mom, well dealing with that in T. So really just have the one other bro. But at least we have him, kind of.

I sometimes think it'd be easier if our effed up family weren't also close.

Just venting. Struggling tonight, lately. 7 years into therapy and things keep going deeper into sh*t. Yet no resolution. Tired. Just tired.

hello orek...
we can identify with what you say here, yes. And just yesterday was sooo wishing the FOO lived far far away!
Sorry you are so tired, this journey is not easy huh? But necessary...we know we couldn't carry on the way we had been, something had to change, but no-one warned us that it wuld take so long and so much work! Very tiring.
Sitting quietly with you listening and hopin you soon feel less tired.
prideland people
Let a little sunshine out as well as in,
to create your own rainbows.
08-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Find Reply