Messages In This Thread
RE: Having difficulty figuring this one out.... - Unity - 05-30-2015, 04:05 AM
Having difficulty figuring this one out....
Unity Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Having difficulty figuring this one out....
The thing that shocked me more with episode of the girl on the chat, is when she told me something like you are preying on me because i'm weak, i was like ok i knew i looked like a psycho stalker with her a little, so this part ok, but it's when she told me i thougth she was weak whearas she did boxing, and well she a bit aggressive or having issues with conflict, but had all same interest in life and back ground, and when i realized how she was seing herself as weak and that she had such a bad image of herself it shocked me so much, and she started to talk about her issue and all and i had many thing in common with her, i didn't understand why she was feeling the need to go in therapy, or why she was feeling so bad about it, but in the same time, i was feeling super bad for her, and i couldn't deny the effect of all these things on plenty of areas, and it's when i realized all those trait we had in common were because of being in certain situation in common, and that i had also all those issues in a way even if didn't want to really admit it, she put me down on earth with it a few time, saying i had issues and all, well she was nice, but she was a little scared of me, well not scared in the sense i would hurt her or scare her, because we had some fun and i was more trying to protect her in the absolute, but she was seeing it was making me totally bad trip to see her, and i was realizing plenty of things in the same time, it has put me ko for a little moment lol
05-30-2015, 04:05 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having difficulty figuring this one out.... - Unity - 05-30-2015, 04:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Just talking Difficulty Letting Go of Feelings, Memories MakersDozn 5 4,648 09-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Last Post: MakersDozn
Caution Difficulty Talking About Things MakersDozn 7 6,361 12-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn