what do I do?
Dreamscapes Collectives Offline
Country of the Chaotic

Threads: 39
May trigger  what do I do?
overwhelmed with new stuff and old stuff that is still hanging around. Feels much like I am just going through the day by rote.

does it ever end? I know we have a large system. I know we have tons of stuff to deal with still. but we don't really know how. it's like we've forgotten how to process things, and we don't have a t, nor any hope of getting one that knows about DID. or even PTSD.

we wanna cry and fight it constantly. we're worn down and tired. physical stuff getting in the way of dealing with system stuff...

but really, does it even end? Or will we be doing this until we die? (not a suicide reference. we are safe.) we're so tired and yet feel like we can't just take a break when so many people are in pain.

we just want to reach the end, and we think there never will be an end to this. it's overwhelming and scary...

ShayRisa and shade of Tony and Garrett.
Volcano
Too many to count, too many to name, but we're all here just the same.
08-02-2012, 12:33 AM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: what do I do?
I am so sorry..........I wish I had answers for you, I just want you to know that I do hear you. I have asked and still ask myself those questions ALL the time. I do believe it is ok to take a break though. Even when there are so many in pain, I think it is necessary and that it is ok.
Sending you blue flowers
Tangled
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
08-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: what do I do?
ShayRisa, Tony, Garrett....dittoing what TW said. Please go easy on yourselves.

We're sitting here with you.

MDs
08-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Website Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
Friendship/Support  RE: what do I do?
Wow, we so understand all those feelings. However, we are blessed with a great T who does know how to work with DID and PTSD. I have been without before, though. It's rough. I'm sorry you are unable to have that avenue of support right now or in the foreseeable future. And I'm so sorry it's such a struggle. The exhaustion and other physical issues do indeed make it hard to work on the system and emotional stuff. Hang in there.

Sitting with you all. --orek
08-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Find Reply