i rite here
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
Question  i rite here
my T sed I shoud pik a difrent nam I sed y you dont lik me or my nam T sed no she thout it wod be fun to pick out a nother name. I sed wats wrog with my nam y dont she lik me I not tok to T I dont now y T say that to me sharin chang her nam she had to see tha juj I dont wont to se him I dont wont to se him at al I dont now wat to do do you tink I shoud cang my nam wat shoud I tel T I jut cy wid breeda my bar

I not now war to put tis I wont bigs to help

no one
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
07-24-2012, 10:36 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: i rite here
yur t say chanj yur nam

but yoo wana chanj it?

or yu jus tryna b nis 2 yur t?

i wundrn

it up 2 yoo wen 2 chanj yur nam i thinkn

david hoos 5
07-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Website Find Reply

RE: i rite here
david hi T sey me soud chang it cuz

T sey I soud pik a nicr nam thin min I hav rit now

I dont wana chang my nam

T sey I cen chang my nam to aniting

I dont now wat to sey do I hav to

I dont now why T wod sey tat to me

T not lik me or y T not lik my nam y T wont to chang it for.

I not wana chang it

I tink mabe nobudi lik my nam edthr tat y T sey it

no one I am 7
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
07-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

hay no one

i stil thinkn yoo not gota chanj it if yoo not wana

yur bigs tel t

mabee t lisn 2 yur bigs

david hoos 5
07-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Website Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
hi no one

i think your T thinks if you change your name then you will know you are somebody special.

i also think your t is wrong to push you to change your name - it is up to you to know what your name is not your T.

your name is your name, and if you don't want to change it you dont have to, no matter what your t says.
07-30-2012, 08:51 AM
Find Reply

tanks David hoos 5 mosaic i tood T tat bigs sed no 2 T 2 bigs sey my nam is my nam I tok 2 T ladr

tank u i fel betr now

no one

The Tree house family
08-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

(08-01-2012, 08:05 PM)sharon/treehouse family Wrote: tanks David hoos 5 mosaic i tood T tat bigs sed no 2 T 2 bigs sey my nam is my nam I tok 2 T ladr

yay no one i veree glad

yoo got gud bigs Smile

david hoos 5
08-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Website Find Reply
Kathleen Offline
Eclectic

Threads: 30
I have a little bit of experience with changing the names. We in our family - me and my partner who has inside kids - have changed our names a couple of different ways.

First, when those inside kids were first learning about themselves and the other kids, they did not have their own names, or they had names that the mean dad had called them and that they kind of thought were their names. They were not nice names, and they did not like those names. So I helped them find names for themselves that they liked better and that they would feel better about.

And also, we changed our outside names, too. We changed our last names to match each other, because that is how people show that they are a family - by having the same name - so we did that. Also, Jasmin changed her name from what her outside name was as a little girl (and not so little hahaha). She did not like that name, and she did not feel like it was her name. So she changed her WHOLE name. I just changed my last name.

Only for that last part did we have to go see a judge. And it was a little bit scary. Because the judge asks why you want to change your name. And Jasmin said it was because she did not want to have the same name as her scary dad, and I said I wanted to have the same name as my partner Big Grin

And the judge just said, "OK". Mostly I think they always just say "OK". Cuz what you are called ought to be your choice.

Big Grin
Heart
08-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Find Reply

I tld t se wong her sey sory an she sey she not meen to mak me sad her not meem it her just twin to hewp me

tank uo evribodi

my nam is no one tat me nam
:p

The Tree house family
08-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Find Reply
prideland Offline

Threads: 49
hello sharon, no one and treehouse family,
we have some who have changed names, but thats because they decided to, not because T said.
You will know if and when you want to change your name, but we do know it can help sometimes too, its something to think about and not rush into though.
Nice to meet you, we are prideland people and would sooo live in a treehouse if we could.
Let a little sunshine out as well as in,
to create your own rainbows.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2012, 05:43 PM by prideland.)
08-18-2012, 05:42 PM
Find Reply