Hello
weberr13 Offline

Threads: 2
Hello
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum but I've been on other forums but never one that focused on DID. This was probably because I never knew exactly what was wrong with me :S There are so few topics I wonder if there are many people here, not that a small group is bad but, oh nvmd. Anyway hello everyone.
07-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Friendship/Support  RE: Hello
HI and welcome. This place used to be much busier but people come and go as IRL (in real life) Some will come back and others have departed for the high seas perhaps. It is also summer when vacations are happening for lucky folks. It is a good, safe place. Take time to get to know people and with you here there is one more of us!Smile
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-21-2012, 02:26 AM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Happy  RE: Hello
(07-20-2012, 06:37 PM)weberr13 Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum but I've been on other forums but never one that focused on DID. This was probably because I never knew exactly what was wrong with me :S There are so few topics I wonder if there are many people here, not that a small group is bad but, oh nvmd. Anyway hello everyone.

Welcome to Mosaic Minds! You will find wonderful support here. See you around the boards.
07-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Hello
(07-20-2012, 06:37 PM)weberr13 Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum but I've been on other forums but never one that focused on DID. This was probably because I never knew exactly what was wrong with me :S There are so few topics I wonder if there are many people here, not that a small group is bad but, oh nvmd. Anyway hello everyone.

Nice to meet you. We hope you like it here.

MDs
07-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Website Find Reply
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Hello
welcome weberr13,

nice to meet you, we hope to get to know you better.

Debbie
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
07-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Find Reply