Been very long gone but really need your help, support, advice please
jules65 Offline

Threads: 2
Scared  Been very long gone but really need your help, support, advice please
[/color][/size][/font][/font][font=Impact][size=medium][color=#9400D3]We have not been in here in a very long time.....cannot explain why...so much has happened and it all seems very surreal. We know that we have no right to ask for your help, advice, support or time. That for sure we do know. So if there is no response it will be understood. When we were here before becca, and maddie and melissa and Jenny had some friends here...Pirate, and others I know that was long time ago.

Just really need someone to talk to and as always there is no one...feel overwhelmed and lils are very scared and just , well just a bit of a mess at the moment.

I am so glad to be back and someone will make a reintroduction on the proper board soon.

happy to be back hugs to all who want them...also smiley face cookies if you like some.
07-19-2012, 11:58 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Been very long gone but really need your help, support, advice please
Hi Jules65,

I don't think we've met before. If we did you would know us as the system name of Katz Krew. But I was absent for many years as well. Just rejoined last month.

I'd be happy to sit with you. I've got some stuffies if your littles would like. Blue flowers and hugs back if that would be ok.

The next few days are very busy for me but I'll do my best to check back with you. Sending hopes and wishes that things improve quickly for everyone in your system.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-20-2012, 02:36 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Friendship/Support  RE: Been very long gone but really need your help, support, advice please
(07-20-2012, 02:36 AM)Katz Krew Wrote: Hi Jules65,

I don't think we've met before. If we did you would know us as the system name of Katz Krew. But I was absent for many years as well. Just rejoined last month.

I'd be happy to sit with you. I've got some stuffies if your littles would like. Blue flowers and hugs back if that would be ok.

The next few days are very busy for me but I'll do my best to check back with you. Sending hopes and wishes that things improve quickly for everyone in your system.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-21-2012, 02:12 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Friendship/Support  RE: Been very long gone but really need your help, support, advice please
this peak of the people there here. i dont think there are rules wen you com setra. we go away an com bak/ ona are dum bigs hert pirate felings he not ben here some long time but m,y bigs amember of that name you have. we no alone feels l,ike.

from peak whose 6
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-21-2012, 02:14 AM
Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
I'm new/Introduction  RE: Been very long gone but really need your help, support, advice please
Hi, Jules65Smile Welcome back. I've come and gone, too, as have many. Don't feel that there's anything wrong with that. MM is thankfully here when we need it.

I don't think we met either. We look forward to getting to know all.--orek
07-22-2012, 01:46 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I'm new/Introduction long time since I've been here Anthology 6 4,412 06-18-2016, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Anthology
  Been a long time, so hello. Dreamscapes Collectives 7 4,794 04-05-2015, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Tangled Web
Happy Excciting Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Long The People 14 10,256 10-25-2014, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Tangled Web
  need advice dreamers 3 2,706 01-13-2014, 07:22 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
Happy have not been here in a long time. Deee6 2 2,925 03-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Last Post: The People