I wanted to say hi
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
RE: I wanted to say hi
Maybe we can play a game of scrabble on the 3d. I don't know how to connect but that would be awesome. I looked to see what games are with it and Mario kart 7, Mario tennis, Mario land 3d, London Olympics, and must have over 100 downloaded games... love playing cribbage. love all card games.

I sent you a message....

talk to you later...I hope you had fun with you friend today...rain and thunder storms for us today...oh well I hope you have sunshine today...talk to you later

sky
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
07-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Find Reply
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
RE: I wanted to say hi
hi sky,

I/we think your very very brave to come and say hi and make friends here...I'm very proud of you. WOW I'm proud of you for being so brave to talk to T.....You can visit T any time, she's there for everyone. When you feel comfortable and ready to talk or say hi or even to write a note like I said anyone of us well be there. I'm not mad at all in fact what you did was the most memorable thing after the marriage ended....to see him I couldn't help but laugh every time I thought of it after wards....honey if I would have thought of it I would do it....I hope we can talk real soon.....my friend

Smile

Sharon
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
08-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wanted to say hi carpo 1 2,735 07-18-2012, 09:59 AM
Last Post: MakersDozn