Hey all...medical talk
CaraEtc Offline

Threads: 3
News/Information  Hey all...medical talk
I completely lost track of everything, I have been gone so long. I am hoping to reconnect Smile

Have been very ill since Oct 2011. After 7 months of perpetual sickness and a lot of missed work, I went to ENT and they scheduled me to have my tonsils out. NO SICKNESS now Smile Had that surgery early May. This next Tuesday I have to have a full abdominal hysterectomy and bladder repair. 8 week recovery. It seems that all that my body went through in its first 47 years has taken its toll. I am scared. Trying to stay peaceful knowing that it will be better on the other side. Its a triggery thing as well. Will be 3 days min in the H. Dont like.
07-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Hey all...medical talk
Hi CaraEtc.,

Glad that the tonsillectomy helped. We'll be thinking good thoughts for you about the other procedure.

MDs
07-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Website Find Reply
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Hey all...medical talk
My T tell us to not forget to breathe....in through you nose and hold a few seconds and out trough your mouth and try that ten times. and be in the moment, and just tell the facts...like I'm sitting in a chair, typing, looking at the screen, or sounds around you, or smell....if your mind wonders just try to bring it back. my mind wonders 100 times and I refocuses over and over again.(sometimes it work for us) Is it possible that another inner can come out and watch a movie or watch t.v. to help give you a changes to take a break inside to relax...those ideas help us work together to give us a break when a lot of stress if bouncing inside us like a ball...just throwing out ideas, and thing to try...sorry if I'm not helping. I/we are wondering if you have anyone that's 3d around you to give your additional support. I/we all will be thinking of you,sending warm fuzzy thought and prays to you.

some inners inside are sending you rainbow of different color butterfly, dragonflies and bright colorful flowers to cheer you up and help to relax you a little

someone asked if a stuffie would help when you go in the H...

take care my friend

Kathleen/tree house family
07-15-2012, 07:16 PM
Find Reply
CaraEtc Offline

(07-14-2012, 06:11 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Hi CaraEtc.,

Glad that the tonsillectomy helped. We'll be thinking good thoughts for you about the other procedure.

MDs

Thank you. Mostly I am through the worst part of the pain but not sleeping and have no appetite. Also experiencing emotional roller coaster. They said that I shouldnt experience any menopausel symptoms since they were able to leave 1 ovary. had to take one because it looks suspicious. With pathology now. Its only been 8 days and I am already bored out of my mind. Insiders are struggling on more levels then I can keep track of. So much has happened...I look forward to catching up with folks here.
07-26-2012, 12:58 AM
Find Reply
CaraEtc Offline

(07-15-2012, 07:16 PM)sharon/treehouse family Wrote: My T tell us to not forget to breathe....in through you nose and hold a few seconds and out trough your mouth and try that ten times. and be in the moment, and just tell the facts...like I'm sitting in a chair, typing, looking at the screen, or sounds around you, or smell....if your mind wonders just try to bring it back. my mind wonders 100 times and I refocuses over and over again.(sometimes it work for us) Is it possible that another inner can come out and watch a movie or watch t.v. to help give you a changes to take a break inside to relax...those ideas help us work together to give us a break when a lot of stress if bouncing inside us like a ball...just throwing out ideas, and thing to try...sorry if I'm not helping. I/we are wondering if you have anyone that's 3d around you to give your additional support. I/we all will be thinking of you,sending warm fuzzy thought and prays to you.

some inners inside are sending you rainbow of different color butterfly, dragonflies and bright colorful flowers to cheer you up and help to relax you a little

someone asked if a stuffie would help when you go in the H...

take care my friend

Kathleen/tree house family

Thank you. We got through it ok. Had a pretty bad night during our stay at the H and no amount of switching helped as we were all terribly triggered. had to spend 3 days there with some minor complications. Now at home and doing well. Pretty emotional right now. They think that my one remaining ovary went to sleep (hopefully it will wake up soon) and start producing much needed hormones.

I have great 3D support :-0) so I am very grateful for that. I look forward to getting to know you. I don't remember you from when I was here before :-)
07-26-2012, 01:02 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Hey all...medical talk
(07-26-2012, 12:58 AM)CaraEtc Wrote: Thank you. Mostly I am through the worst part of the pain but not sleeping and have no appetite. Also experiencing emotional roller coaster. They said that I shouldnt experience any menopausel symptoms since they were able to leave 1 ovary. had to take one because it looks suspicious. With pathology now. Its only been 8 days and I am already bored out of my mind. Insiders are struggling on more levels then I can keep track of. So much has happened...I look forward to catching up with folks here.

hi caraetc,

writing w/o caps cuz the shift key on our brother's puter is broken. he's gonna have to get a new keyboard.

sorry about the boredom. but glad that you're doing okay physically. we're keeping a good thought for you all.

mds
07-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Website Find Reply