Things are VERY different here
Deee6 Offline

Threads: 5
Scared  Things are VERY different here
Confused We use to come here all the time but have not for many months. Probably more months than I remember. Wow things are way different and kind of scary. I am not sure how to find my way around the forums anymore. Anyway hello
07-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Things are VERY different here
Hiya, Deee6. Glad to see you again.

Yep, it is very different. It does take a bit of getting used to....even for those of us who helped get the new boards running. And we know that change can be hard at times.

The HelpDesk forum is a good place to ask questions.

MDs
07-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Website Find Reply
CaraEtc Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Things are VERY different here
I am lost here. The site didnt even remember me though my user name didnt change. I guess its been too long.
07-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Find Reply
Deee6 Offline

Threads: 5
Feedback  RE: Things are VERY different here
sorry CaraEtc, I know how you feel. It is way different and does take some time to figure everything out. Some of the forums are not even here anymore. Welcome and let's try and figure this out together. Please keep coming back.
07-13-2012, 10:41 AM
Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
Friendship/Support  RE: Things are VERY different here
(07-13-2012, 12:21 AM)CaraEtc Wrote: I am lost here. The site didnt even remember me though my user name didnt change. I guess its been too long.

Welcome back to both of you! It feels unfamiliar, and so scary, at first. But it's really a lot easier to use once you get used to it. And I had to re-sign up, too (I think), so you weren't forgotten, CaraEtc. Smile So glad to see you back!
07-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Find Reply