May Have a JOB!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Silly  May Have a JOB!
Sno1
It was one I looked into before and halfway through the process I chickened out. Being broke was really getting to me so i emailed her back to see if I could change my mind. So we will pick up where we left off. Will be helping people again which is what we do best. Good pay but low hours. Very good pay. And the hours may increase but for now I will just go with the flow as hourly rate is double what I made when I left last job.

In Sep it will be two whole years since I have worked. Two wants a house and a dog. Could live with the dog but not the house. Cats could not live with the dog. I am happy.

I cannot sleep. Too much coffee and excitement today.

My bedroom is such a mess N kitty looks like she is using it as an obstacle couse. Quite funny. She was 13 this week and still acts like a kitten. Both are good. M cat is on thyroid pills.

Peak and two miss Pirate. When he stopped coming did he say if he will be back? Grey or somebody kinda made him mad.

Attached Files Image(s)

I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-06-2012, 04:39 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: May Have a JOB!
I like the new way of adding attachments!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-06-2012, 04:40 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: May Have a JOB!
woo HOO! this is terrific news. we'll be pulling for you that it all comes through!

love your kitty happy dance!
06-06-2012, 07:57 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: May Have a JOB!
(06-06-2012, 04:39 AM)The People Wrote: Sno1
It was one I looked into before and halfway through the process I chickened out. Being broke was really getting to me so i emailed her back to see if I could change my mind. So we will pick up where we left off. Will be helping people again which is what we do best. Good pay but low hours. Very good pay. And the hours may increase but for now I will just go with the flow as hourly rate is double what I made when I left last job. [....]

Peak and two miss Pirate. When he stopped coming did he say if he will be back? Grey or somebody kinda made him mad.

Good luck with the job. When do you find out for sure?

We miss seeing Pirate around too. It seems like it's been about a year or so since she's posted. Hope she's doing okay.

MDs
06-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Website Find Reply