Well
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Encourage/Support/Hugs  Well
fr the longest time God and I have been at odds because I don't feel like he listens to me. However, my eldest brother has Parkinson's disease and has grown worse with time. Having let go of my anger toward him (we all had a hard life) I was able to pray for him. My pastor and a friend were praying as well and probably other family members. He wouldn't allow anyone in to help.

He did go to Tim Horton's and the staff there would actually feed him. (Bad tremours). A cab would take him home and the driver would carry him inside. That is the up side of being in a small town. Here he would starve to death.

I spoke with my sister briefly last night and my prayers have been answered. He has finally agreed to go into long term care. Thank God. The family will breathe easier and he will have the care that he needs.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
12-01-2019, 12:43 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Well
People, that is wonderful. wonderful that you were able to pray for him, and that he is agreeing to accept the care he needs.
12-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Well
Thanks, Mosaic. As I stated, he had a very hard life. Long before I remembered the dark side of him he was struggling with life. Never did the father give him a chance, He was horrid in some ways but it is a case where I can say "I forgive you!" and"May this last stage bring you peace.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
12-03-2019, 04:38 AM
Find Reply