Going to my dark side
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Going to my dark side
For the past few weeks, I have just been feeling dark. A lot of this has to do with friendships or lack thereof. I think I have whined about this previously.

We met a new friend that we hit it off with very well. DID in common. Just sitting around and playing cards. Going for coffee and maybe even breakfast if the budgets allow.

Only she lives too far away by bus and she has developed health issues which are really slow her down.

We had another 'friend'. Only when se got together she talked about 90% of the time. She recognizes other people's but not her own. Does she think that a person will be perfect if they keep their homes tidy? She never met my first boyfriend.

So, as in the past my life goes straight downhill. Why can't I make friends?

I am going to the school tomorrow to see if they are still wanting me to volunteer. I needa do something. Life f*ck*ng sucks.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-10-2019, 03:54 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Going to my dark side
i hope you can find something or some place to give you a sense of purpose. the friendship issue is one we deal with. for all the people i say "hi" to at church, i cannot think of one of them that i go out with or chat on the phone with. i don't know how to make friends. i didn't learn it when i was young and haven't figured it out yet.
09-10-2019, 08:45 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger Living With Dark Thoughts MakersDozn 3 2,696 10-24-2015, 05:27 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn