I feel like we are losing the battle here!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  I feel like we are losing the battle here!
It makes me very sad. I don't know if people just go away when they see nothing or they just forget about us. It makes us sad. If you look and nobody else has spoken for a while, please at least say hello so we know there is someone else out here. I don't want us to shut down completely.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-20-2018, 02:44 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

RE: I feel like we are losing the battle here!
I will keep pushing until they shut us down. I know there are other places to go. But I grew up here and it would be letting go of my home. ;(
08-21-2018, 05:40 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
i, too don't want to lose mosaic minds. i don't know where the other places are and worry about running in to others with whom i had less than positive experiences.

i will try to post more often. my life seems so dull and monotonous i dont usually feel like there's anything of interest to everyone else.
08-21-2018, 09:03 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Mosaic, some of them are on Facebook. People on that site are so controlling. You have to use your real name. They don't split it up so there is a warning at the beginning that it can be triggering. Ours is the safest place and the anonymity is important for me. I want to find a way to help us keep going. I know there is someone recently who said they heard it was a safe place.

Do you have to belong to any.... professional group? Would it be acceptable if I wrote a letter and you forwarded it?
08-22-2018, 01:07 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
at present, no i don't belong to any professional group, at least none that deal with dissociative issues. but feel free to write a letter and i'll pass it on as i encounter other t's with interest in this population.
08-22-2018, 08:44 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

That sounds like a plan.
08-22-2018, 09:51 PM
Find Reply