Where is everybody
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Where is everybody
No questions. No comments.Not even a wave! My kitty was jumping up on my chair and she scratched me AGAIN. The last time she did this has still not healed. Also, I fell off my bike yesterday and there are bruises... Just a mess.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-13-2018, 02:41 AM
Find Reply
Collectively US Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Where is everybody
Sorry to hear that..i hope you heal quickly
07-13-2018, 09:19 PM
Find Reply
Shadows Offline

Threads: 18
I think we are all forgetting things, including how to post here. At least that is what is happening with all of us!

I'm sorry that you got scratched again. Right now we have a circle of four little puncture wounds on our leg - happy kitty paws can be really sharp paws! They won't seem to heal either ....
07-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Shadows do you clip the cat's nails? We let our kitty's grow because we were staying at a friends house and they don't trim their cat's nails. We don't heal easily to begin with. When you think of it a cat does not have clean nails after digging in her litter box. Our doctor gives us cream as we are prone to infection but you may want to try OTC stuff for when they scratch.

BTW after the last attack, the nails are now trimmed. It is hard to do them if you live alone but I am getting the feel for it.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-14-2018, 09:13 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
we're too swamped now. hope you're healing well tho!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
07-18-2018, 04:50 PM
Find Reply
Shadows Offline

Threads: 18
It wasn't our kitty so no, we didn't trim the nails. But I think we are finally healing!
07-18-2018, 10:09 PM
Find Reply