Anybody out there?
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Anybody out there?
If you drop by to read pause and say hello. These days it feels like I am the only one writing here most of the time. If you are just reading that is fine but find a way to wave if you are so inclined.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-05-2018, 04:25 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Anybody out there?
hi People, we're still here but nobody else seems to be. hope your easter was ok?
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-05-2018, 04:40 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

It was not bad. Better than usual. I tried Alligator for the first and last time.Didn't taste like chicken.
04-06-2018, 12:55 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

tried it. didn't taste like much of anything. maybe depends how you cook it.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-06-2018, 03:59 PM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
hi people and nats I feel the same way sometimes I post often and sometimes it often feels the same way to me ..that persons don't respond or answer generally speaking persons in this group often read but that is the way it is ..it would make life more interesting if more people joined in but for some reason or another they don't ..so thanks a bunch for those of you who answer my posts when you do !! JUST PEACHY
04-08-2018, 11:00 PM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
HI NATS AND PEOPLE just curious how do yiu try alligator out in England and Canada is it common fare to eat that there ..it isn't common here at all in the states ..rarely does anyone talk of eating rare foods like that here ...also how do you come to eating it ...it is offered at restauraunts or do you cook it at home is it it a specialty at easter or holidays ..was wondering cuz here in the states lamb is a big specialty at easter and very expensive to buy ...people and nats did you cook alligator at this easter or did you eat it at someones house ..jp
04-08-2018, 11:10 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

LOL jp, we had it in USA, either Georgia or TX, can't remember which. it was at a restaurant - definitely wouldn't try cooking it at home, unless someone could convince me it was a new superfood Smile Smile
04-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Find Reply
KoalaGirl Offline

Threads: 2
Popping in to say hi to peeps. Haven't been here in a while.
04-11-2018, 02:25 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

hi KoalaGirl, how have you been?
04-18-2018, 05:23 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Hey! So nice to have a whole conversation! This place means so much to me! JP I would NEVER cook alligator at home. I have trouble with chicken! I don't know anybody who would. Usually, it is served in places that serve spicy Cajun food. From places around New Orleans.

And yes, for those who read but are not sure what to write I agree with Just Peachy. Say hello sometimes so we know you are out there. It gives the place a boost.I smiled when I got here this evening.
04-19-2018, 02:50 AM
Find Reply