Mybrother
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Mybrother
I just lost my sister several months ago. Now my brother is dying from another disease. I remember when my sister died. Telling a friend that I would have to go through this 10 more times.

I let the anger go! As if letting it go will help him somehow. It doesn't serve any purpose for me.

My brother did bad things but he was not a bad man.He was a sick one. I am not sure how it happened. He damaged himself so much more than he did everything else and now he is going out in a terrible and painful way. Anger has been replaced by sadness.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Mybrother
facing the death of FOO is sure complicated sometimes. it's good you let go of the anger. sadness is understandable too.
03-20-2018, 09:14 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
that is complicated. we have no worthwhile suggestions. sorry you're going through this.. and will have to keep going through this.

we've not worked out how to deal with the deaths of those we have mixed feelings about.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-21-2018, 03:42 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Wineworks if you are into it. Only it is a short term fix.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-21-2018, 10:29 PM
Find Reply