Sister and other foo
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Sister and other foo
I have contact with 1 sister. I was trying to help eldest brother who has health issues. lots of switching. sister doesn't like me talking about past. Explosions. Mess. worked things through. I didn't realize that she was having such a hard time. I felt badly for her. FOOcut her off because of me. I cannot change that and there is a lot more to the story. As there always is when it comes to FOO. She is much more sensitive than I am. I miss having a foo but I don't miss my FOO. Most of the time. She seems to really struggle with it. Part of me feels guilty but a voice in my head screams "They started it!"
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-16-2018, 02:55 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Sister and other foo
THEY cut HER off and she still wants them? very sad. can't imagine wanting back with someone/s who rejected me.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-17-2018, 04:10 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
She slid backward after a few things happened. As a result, she tries to view the family as she would like them to be. It is quite sad actually.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-20-2018, 01:43 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
i guess most people view their FOO as they'd like them to be. explains why so many inexplicable things get ignored or 'forgiven'
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-21-2018, 03:39 PM
Find Reply