On the war path major MT
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
May trigger  On the war path major MT
Attention Fidiot landlord from h*ll

I NEED to switch apartments for health reasons. I have a medical letter to that effect. I also need a softer floor so that I can crawl around for exercise. My doctor agrees with me that having two air-conditioning units (one in each room) would be beneficial for my migraines.

For some inconceivable reason, my doctor thinks I should be able to exercise occasionally without fear of cracking my head open on the skating rink that masquerades as the floor in my current apartment.

If I sneeze while I am down there, I will likely crack my head open!

So here's the question: I I am quite prepared to DIE on this Hill ( literally If it comes to it) I figure at worst, that can only happen once and if it did come to that, I know which direction I'm going) so, what you need to ask yourself is: are you equally READY To DIE on this HILL?! ( not literally of course).

If not, you may want to stand down!
During my last battle, I didn't hesitate to call a few governors and if it comes to it I might call some reporters!

So you have to ask yourself: do you really want to go there?! I'm sure that will someone will find it interesting because (if for no other reason) I use a wheelchair… So I'm sure it makes a good human interest story!

Cammie, you used to be a firefighter right? Do you know who I would talk to if I am concerned because the lights and so do not go off in our rooms if the fire alarm Is pulled? (it's just a bell in the hallway)there's no lights or sound in the individual rooms and I've managed to sleep through it once or twice also a deaf person would be dead because there are no lights.

If they're going to insist that I stay in the area that's not as good for me to health wise, I might try to get a roommate from my deaf church. Just so I'm not living alone in case my health deteriorates suddenly.

I being nice and looking the other way about the concern but if they're not going to be nice back I don't see why I should.

Thanks
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 12:42 PM by dreamers.)
09-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: On the war path major MT
If you call information services for your city they will tell you who you should contact. It may be health and safety. Or if you have a Landlord and Tenant board (they have NO power here) they can tell you who to call. However, don't move first.

We don't have anything in our apartment unless you count the smoke detector for our apartment. That is standard. But the alarms should be loud enough to wake the dead and in older buildings often they are not.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
RE: On the war path major MT
thanks what do you mean when you say don't move first though? just unsure
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
09-10-2017, 04:46 PM