Time flies
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Time flies
I see my T every 2 weeks with occasional contact as needed. Usually in the form of a letter. This month however she and her family are travelling for a whole month. I wasn't worried as I have dealt with this in the past. I had someone to fall back on who knew me in the good ole days but my issues were much more in charge back then.

This time I am finding the time off to be healthy. I have a letter opened that I will send her when she is back in Canada. I have done that in the past. It is like a journal. It has helped to sort things out but I m in a good space right now so mostly it will help her catch up on how I have been while she was away. No trauma at all. Well Two warns the Kitty that she is telling T on her when she gets back. She has always done this with the kitties we have had. Telling T on kitty. Telling kitty if she is upset with T.

Attached Files Image(s)

I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2017, 04:31 AM by The People.)
07-18-2017, 04:30 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Time flies
it's a good feeling to look back and see how things have changed for you. i, too, remember how different it was when i was able to handle my t's vacations without extra anxiety etc.

glad to see that you are finding the time off to be healthy.
07-18-2017, 09:20 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Time flies
Thanks Mosaic. I don't feel perfect but the issues that come up are manageable and would happen whether she was here or not.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-19-2017, 04:11 AM
Find Reply