Hello! I'm glad to find a community like this!
FunctioningAlex Offline

Threads: 2
Hello! I'm glad to find a community like this!
Hello! I'm Alex and we as a system present to the world as Alex, hence the username. Um, I'm not sure what else to say here. This is the first place that looked like I would be able to feel comfortable being myself. A few of my friends in real life know about my DID but we haven't told more than a handful after we got a couple really awful reactions, including being kicked out of a former living situation because of it.

Um. The system has 8 alters, including myself and most of us are between 18 and 30, with two littles who are excited to meet other young alters in the kid friendly forum.

So. Hello!
07-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Hello! I'm glad to find a community like this!
hi Alex, welcome! feel free to explore and post when you want Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
07-13-2017, 04:40 AM
Find Reply
FunctioningAlex Offline

Threads: 2
(07-13-2017, 04:40 AM)nats Wrote: hi Alex, welcome! feel free to explore and post when you want Smile

Hello! I'm sure I will eventually, but I really nervous about doing something wrong. I've read through the community standards several times already and my brain is still being an anxious annoyance. 
07-13-2017, 12:00 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
it's quite a small group posting these days, so the only rule that really matters is don't be hateful to each other.

it always seems scary at first, and some people don't get past that fear and never post, and that's ok too. see what feels right for you and go from there Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
07-13-2017, 01:29 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
hialex.this two an peak. peak 6 I 2 a corse. we lika meet new litels. we mis old frends don't com here now. like the dogge picter. you gotta doge? we gotta kitte there here. she a rascal. also we wok dogges of frends. they som nise someday we win the lottery and by a hose so dogge liv there. welcome at mm here.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-14-2017, 02:39 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Hi Alex: Try to relax and don't be nervous about posting. If you make an error, the moderator will gently guide you and help you along. Really, about the only thing that can get you into trouble here is if you are rude or nasty to another person, and you don't seem the type to have that problem. So, welcome, and just jump in. You'll be feeling more comfortable in no time.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
07-16-2017, 01:32 PM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
hi alex u r on the right track just keep going in that same direction ..u introduced yourself and told us what u r about .. your a step ahead of the hundreds of other people that registered ...in this group and never introduced themselves .. or wrote one single post for various reasons ..I really wish I could convinced them to post or ask ? s ,,cause we r all here to go on that painful journey of healing, learning and feeling better from having disociative identify disorder..and most of all we r here to help each other by being kind and helpful to each other in any way we know how ..to and can ..if u look at the bottom it .will tell u how many members have joined ... so join the conservation anytime u just never know how much your words and wisdom will help someone else in need , unless u start typing...u also will find comfort from what others write in your time of need....so just jump in the water and get wet it will feel good ....just peachy
07-16-2017, 09:02 PM
Find Reply
Shadows Offline

Threads: 18
Hi Alex, it's good to meet you.

I hope that you feel comfortable posting here. It's been great for us, but we struggle to post frequently. But we hope you stick around.
07-16-2017, 10:42 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I'm new/Introduction I'm a newbie to MM and glad I'm here. boman519 7 7,152 04-11-2013, 02:28 PM
Last Post: nats
News/Information Welcome to the Mosaic Minds Community Forums MosaicMinds 0 4,169 05-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Last Post: MosaicMinds
News/Information PLEASE READ: Policy on Community Conflict MosaicMinds 0 4,904 05-12-2012, 08:38 PM
News/Information PLEASE READ: Community Standards & Guidelines MosaicMinds 0 6,189 05-12-2012, 08:24 PM