anyone feel like i do
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
anyone feel like i do
HI IS IT OK IF I WRITE IN CAP LETTERS MY VISION IS BLURRY AND I CANT SEE WELL NEED GLASSES CANT GET TO DR FOR THEM TO FAR AWAY I DONT DRIVE THEY JUST CHANGED THE BUS ROUTE TOO LONG TO GO ALONE ON BUS ALONE ..IF THE CAPS BOTHER ANYONE I WONT DO IT ANYMORE IM NOT SHOUTING AS IT SUGGESTS I JUST CANT SEE WELL .....I H AVE A LEGAL HEARING IMPAIRMENT WITH NO HEARING AID A S WELL SAME REASON AS GLASSES .TRANSPORTATION ISSUES ..... BEEN WITH OUT ...BOTH FOR 5 YRS NOW HARD LIVING WITHOUT THEM ...MY QUEESTION IS THIS ANYONE FEEL LIKE ITS ONE HURDLE AFTER ANOTHER . I AM ALL ALONE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE ..CUT OFF ALL TIES WITH MY FAMILY 3 YRS AGO WHEN MOM AND DAD DIED THEN UNEXPECTEDLY BROTHER DIED YEAR AGO 57 YRS HEART ATTACK ..4 MONTHS LATER CLOSE COUSIN DIED SAME ILLNESS... SAME AGE I WAS R USHED TO HOSPITAL FEW MONTHS AGO BLOOD PRESSURE 22O OVER 100 THEY GAVE NO MEDS SENT ME ON MY WAY ...SAID ONE HIGH PRESSURE READING DOESNT NEED BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS IN MIX OF ALL CHAOS LOST OBGYN DR CUZ CANT ACCEPT DID DIAGNOSIS I GOES TO NEW PCP DR TO TAKE OFF 24 HR HEART MONITOR ASKED TO TAKE BLOOD PRESSURE 240 OVER105 NOW NEXT DAY DR TAKES ME IN EMERGENCY APPT SAYS TO ME U NEED A PSYCH DR NO ONE CRIES WHEN THEY GO TO A DR I SAID NO WHAT I NEED IS MEDS TO LOWER PRESSURE SO I DONT HAVE STROKE OR HEART ATTACK HE SAYS EMERGENCY DR WROTE U REFUSED MEDS IS THIS FOR REAL I FELT LIKE SAYING YEAH RIGHT I WANTED TO SEE WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO RIDE IN A N AMBULANCE AT 230 AM THATS ALL I CAME HERE FOR NOW ILL GO HOME AND SLEEP....HA
07-04-2017, 10:54 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: anyone feel like i do
WHEN YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU USE CAPS PEOPLE WILL ACCEPT. I AM SORRY THINGS ARE SO TUFF.M. SCOTTPECK ONCE SAID 'LIFE ISN'T FAIR. ONCE YOU ACCEPT THAT LIFE GETS BETTER. PECK LIED.

HOWEVER, I THINKK YOUR DOCTOR IS RIGHT IN SAYING THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. IT WOULD BRING YOUR BP DOWN. STRESS ADDS TO BP ISSUES. I HOPE YOU CAN WORK THINGS OUT.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-05-2017, 12:06 AM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

HI PEOPLES U GOT ME SITTING HERE LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY OVER YOUR COMMENTS ON M SCOTT PECK TO LOWER BP AINT THAT THE TRUTH COULDNT AGREE WITH U MORE.. AS FAR AS WHAT U SAID ABOUT DR AND TALKING TO PSYCH DR HELPING LOWER BP YES ITS TRUE BUT FORGOT SAY Y DR SAID THAT .. HE WAS MAD CUZ I WAS COMPLAINING THAT SECR WOULDNT TELL HIM MY BP WAS REALLY HIGH AND IT WAS AND SO I COULD HAVE DIED CUZ NO ONE WOULDNT LISTEN TO ME EVEN THOUGH I TOOK RIGHT STEPS ... BP WAS EVEN HIGHER NEXT DAY WHEN I WAS IN DRS OFFICE NEXT DAY FOR DIFFERENT ISSUE I TOOK THE RIGHT STEPS TOLD SEC TO TELL DR ALSO WENT TO ER AT 230 AM AND YET DR IN ER LIED SAID I REFUSED MEDS NOT TRUE I SAID I WAS ALLERGIC TO CERTAIN MEDS IN PAST THAT THEY GAVE ME TRADE NAME AND GENERICS OF THE SAME MEDS AND TO PLEASE NOT GIVE THE SAME MEDS TO ME CUZ I KEEP FALLING DOWN WHEN TAKING THEM ....DO U REMEMBER THE COLUMBINE SHOOTINGS WELL SAD TO SAY THAT COULD HAVE NOT HAD TO HAPPEN AT ALL .. IF PEOPLE HAD REALLY LISTENED AND STOPPED AND THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT THE DRS IM TALKING ABOUT CUZ THE KID KEPT TELLING THE PSYCH DR HE WAS HAVING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND VIOLENT THOUGHTS ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE .. AND THE DR WOULDNT LISTEN THEN FINALLY THE DR GOT SICK OF LISTENING TO HIM SAYING IT.. HE TOOK HIM OFF THE ZOLOFT ,BUT THEN PUT HIM ON LUVOX WHICH IS THE SAME MEDS AS ZOLOFT ITS THE GENERIC FORM OF ZOLOFT JUST A DIFFERENT GENERIC VERSION OF IT .... HOW STUPID IS THIS DR ..U GET MY POINT ..I SAW THIS ON THE INTERNET THIS WAS REAL DOCUMENTED FOOTAGE NOT A MOVIE THEY INTERVIEWED THE REAL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN IT THAT WERE THERE AND PEOPLE WHO NEW THEM I GOT UPSET AND CRIED WHEN THE DR TOLD ME THIS ABOUT CRYING CUZ THE HOSPITALS HERE R HORRIBLE THEY TREAT LIKE CATTLE IN AN ASSEMBLY LINE LIKE WHOSE NEXT IN LINE ...THEY TOLD ME IN THE SAME 6 DAY HOSPITAL VISIT I HAD AFIB I NEEDDED SURGERY I PRAYED ABOUT IT KNEW THEY WERE WRONG ...THE ER CARDIO DR KEPT BEGGING ME TO DO THE AFIB SURGERY SAID I WOULD HAVE STROKE AND HEART ATTACK COME TO FIND OUT HE WAS WRONG I COULD HAVE DIED ...
07-05-2017, 09:12 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

I TOTALLY GET YOU ON DOCTORS NOT LISTENIING.I MOST LIKELY HAD CELIAC DISEASE SINCE I WAS A CHILD. IT GOT WORSE AND WORSE AND DOCTORS WOULD DOTESTS. THIS WOUD BE FOLLOWED UP BY A BACKHANDED COMMENT THAT IT WAS DUE TO HEAD ISSUES. PART OF IT WAS THERE BECAUSE CELIAC DISEASE AFFECTS MENTAL ILLNESS.

ONCE WHEN I WAS IN H THEY WERE GOING TO GIVE ME SOMETHING FOR MY SKIN. I TOLD THEM I WASALLEERGIC TO IT. MY GUESS IS THAT I WAS ALLERGIC TO THE CRAP THEY ADD. I WALK DOWN TO SIGN OUT FOR A PASS AND OVERHEARD A STUPID NURSE TELL THE PHARMACY THAT MY DOCTOR THOUGHT I WAS MAKING IT UP.
THE NEXT EVENING I SHOWEDTHE NURSE THAT I LIKED BETTER THE RASH THAT HAD DEVELOPED ON MY HEAD. SHE SAID "YuP, YOU'RE ALLERGIC! DOCTORS ARE A BUNCH OF FIDIOTS.
07-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
JP: We share a few things in common. When I get my panic attacks my BP soars to 220/120mmhg. Very dangerous. I keep extra BP meds in the house that work a bit different from my regular ones for these incidents. I am too recently bereaved of all my living relatives. Even though I have my husband, I actually feel like I am an orphan - no mother, no father, no siblings, no aunts/uncles, no grandparents, no one. I understand how isolating this can be and I want you to know that you are not alone in being bereft of any family members.

I totally get what you mean about doctors not listening. I have so many stories of when they didn't listen, and then found out what I was telling them in the first place was the problem. I don't know if it is arrogance or pride or what their problem is, but the one thing I learned as an emergency medical provider is "listen to your patient"- they often have all the information you need to figure out what's going on. I tussled for a whole year with my new doctor over my pain meds. She refused to give me the correct amount. It wasn't until I acted super submissive to her that she relented. So now I have her number - just roll on your back and show your belly and you can get whatever you want. Whether she wants to believe it or not, her arrogance and pride has now become her weakness - her Achilles heel. I better just leave it there or I'll go on forever about doctors and the way they don't listen. So JP it is not you, it's them - they must train them to be super arrogant at medical school. Not a very useful trait for a doctor.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
07-16-2017, 02:05 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

MY SISTER IS GOING THROUGH A DIFFICULT TIME RIGHT NOW. HER BP HAS JUMPED AND HER DOCTOR IS SURE IT IS STRESS RELATED.
07-18-2017, 04:05 AM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

hi cammy and peoples I am very stressed that's y I am so worried my bp is high but my feet ankles and legs r so swollen from a new bp med I took ... dr is on vacation 2wks then in icu doing rounds the following week ..er room sucks they lie and make it worse .... physician assistant is an idiot with his degree I probably know more then him and could do better then him....not kidding either.ha ha HE WORKS IN MY DRS OFFICE AS A 2ND OPTION IF DR IS OUT ..SORRY this computer keeps doing things I don't do not yelling the caps button comes on and sentences get moved around like a ghost is moving the words around friend had same issue as me ...my teeth are broken and 2 teeth need to b pulled I have to go to oral surgeon new drs make me and alters terrified we hate change ...so we re terrified ... went to new dentist when old dentist was on vacation she wouldn't give copiesof xrays then she went on 2 wkks vacation..gave no antibiotics had to go 230 am er migraine numb face and gave me meds now we r terrified cuz new dentist mean so all of us r scared and afraid to go any dr now ...till my greek dr comes back that's 2 long tpo wait any ideas to get rid of fear benzos not working much...any person how do u deal with stress house is mess and no place on table to soothing things I usually do ....ANY ONE GET STRESSED WHEN HOUSE IN CHAOS AND CANT FIND PUZZLES CRAYONS COLOR BK
07-23-2017, 05:07 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Push the mess to the side on the table. You can make room/Or lay on the floor. Until you find a way to calm down it will be hard to focus on cleaning up the mess or finding solutions to your problems.
07-24-2017, 01:14 PM
Find Reply