cvs fidiots med MT
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
cvs fidiots med MT
So, we have CP born with it. and a very common complication is that hips get dislocated. So, we have been on the same pain med for decades. but we are a student about a days dr from home. So, today we take or usual rx to the pharmacy and this idiot says " this dr is too far away we can't fill this. We don't know if you stole an rx pad"

Sorta like what she did to aquire a GED? or diploma from preschool!!! I am never going back to any cvs ever even if i am dying of something and its the only pharmacy on the plant with the cure. I hope that idiots next brain transplant goes well. Clearly the previous one was rejected.

I am in a bright green power chair not to mention that the staff at my drs has to hold doors for me. I couldn't steal tongue depressors much less an Rx pad. I hope hell has a special spot reserved just for the head phamasict
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
03-17-2017, 02:54 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: cvs fidiots med MT
Oh dreamers, don't get me started on the microcephalic semi-morons that call themselves pharmacists and worse, pharmacy technicians. This subject is so tender and so explosive for me due to a string of horrific experiences, that I will not get into details. Suffice to say that I too as a chronic pain patient, COMPLETELY empathize with your anger and I too am appalled at the incredible lack of sense that drives all of these ridiculous little rules created to give the appearance of fighting the BIG DRUG WAR. As usual, it is the innocent and legitimate pain patients that are the most impacted by brain dead plots conjured up at the College of Physicians and the College of Pharmacists, who, I am sorry to say, are staffed by the dredges of their respective professions because they are too incompetent to actually practice on real patients. Having no idea what else to do with these substandard "professionals", they stuff them into jobs at the College where supposedly they can't directly harm anyone. Really? Look at the harm they've caused you, me and countless others on this one issue alone. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-17-2017, 05:30 PM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
hi dreamers I feel and know your pain and suffering i have been there many many times with pharmacists as well as pcp drs my pscyh dr for 4 years seriously carried his rx pad with him all over the office with him when I was at an appointment with him in the room together alone ...... talk about paranoia ha ha lol and when he went to the bathroom along went the rx pad ...funny part is I take very little meds so y would I need to steal it .... moral of the story did u end up getting the meds ..I even had 1 crazy dr say I am not giving it to u now cause u are keeping me hostage in my office and I wont let u do that ...he wrote this in a letter he gave me .. r these people for real sometimes I wonder................you. sure have a funny sense of humor I cant stop laughing I had to stop reading so I could contain myself from laughing so loud I thought I would wake up my neighbors.....142 am got be quiet and not head your post hence it make me laugh
03-18-2017, 01:44 AM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

got my meds today went back and threatened lawsuit my brother is a laywer. My usual mom and pa pharmacy was out of my meds hence the problem.

-unknown
03-18-2017, 03:06 AM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
Happy  RE: cvs fidiots med MT
yay dreamers way to go !!!!! I am so happy for you ....
03-18-2017, 05:42 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Hey Dreamers: I used to get the same run around from this one franchise pharmacy only to find out they actually did have a stock of the pain meds on hand. They lied to me. I switched pharmacies and now get excellent same day service, fully filled pain med prescriptions, and friendly smiles. I had no choice - being bald faced lied to by a pharmacy tech really makes me question the whole integrity of that drugstore. If they are willing to lie like this, what else are they willing to do? Definitely report them to the College of Pharmacists. Even if nothing comes of it, there is nothing that sends chills up their spine like a field auditor coming in to investigate a complaint. It scares the Krap out of them, trust me. If people like us do not fight back, then they'll just keep on doing this to you and to others. I love it that you've decided to draw a line in the sand. I had to. I made that complaint and what happened next to that pharmacy wasn't pretty, but they sure had it coming. You go get them!!!!!
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-18-2017, 10:23 PM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

I typically go to a tiny place run by a dear old couple reminds me of something out of 1850. they were out and suggested i try elsewhere. Never again! from now on I plan to remind them a week before...

-unknown
03-22-2017, 01:19 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Dreamers; my new pharmacy is privately owned and run by these two wonderful Muslims. They are incredibly polite, always have my meds on hand because they KNOW I fill them once a month, and many times without asking, have given me products free just because they are so kind. Blows me away to find nice, decent, caring people out there. What is it they say - sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince. Must be true for pharmacies too.
Heart
03-22-2017, 11:26 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Dear Google robots lite med dreamers 3 2,391 07-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: The People
  Very worried lite med MT dreamers 2 1,796 12-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Last Post: The People
Angry FOO update MT Med The People 1 2,145 02-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Last Post: mosaic
Angry Doctors! Slight med The People 3 4,446 03-21-2013, 08:38 AM
Last Post: nats