new here
clickclick4 Offline

Threads: 6
new here
hello. we turned 17 yesterday so we're still pretty young. just tell us if thats too young to be on here though. we know we dissociate really often and we each have got our own distinct sense of identity, but we don't have amnesia between alters. also we usually can swap out pretty easily and front more than one person at once. we aren't professionally diagnosed yet but we are talking to our therapist and whatnot.

heres some stuff thats liked by at least one of us, also some hobbies:
harry potter
percy jackson and the olympians
homestuck
knitting
playing the violin
writing (fanfic and poetry mostly)
drawing (usually fanart)
composing music
puns and memes
outer space
words/linguistics

thats all we can remember right now. hopefully we can make some new friends here
03-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: new here
hello clickclick4. you do mch stuffs there. I am two an my bigs rite.. I make up poems sometimes wat are good.. I don't rite them don couse I bisy with my kitte.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
clickclick4 hi there! You are NOT too young to be on here. I had D.I.D. by age four. You are definitely old enough to write, so of course you are welcome here! Is "clickclick" the sound of your knitting needles? I read that you like to knit, so just wondering? I write poetry, prose, music too - isn't that neat. I am a keyboardist and used to perform classical music before I became a member of a rock band many years ago. I can't believe how many interests we have in common - that's amazing. There is a section here for posting poetry and prose, and another for artwork. If you feel comfortable enough, you can leave some of your works there. At any rate, welcome, welcome and happy to meet you.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Find Reply
clickclick4 Offline

(03-11-2017, 12:27 AM)Igraine Wrote: clickclick4 hi there! You are NOT too young to be on here. I had D.I.D. by age four. You are definitely old enough to write, so of course you are welcome here!  Is "clickclick" the sound of your knitting needles? I read that you like to knit, so just wondering? I write poetry, prose, music too - isn't that neat. I am a keyboardist and used to perform classical music before I became a member of a rock band many years ago. I can't believe how many interests we have in common - that's amazing. There is a section here for posting poetry and prose, and another for artwork. If you feel comfortable enough, you can leave some of your works there. At any rate, welcome, welcome and happy to meet you.

oh um, clickclick4 is a username i used on build a bear workshop when i was four, i put the sound of the mouse and my age at the time. 

no idea how long weve been dissociative. probably since second grade (7 or 8) at the latest. maybe kindergarten too?

ivy says: oh yeah i put a drawing on the art part! its me. 

ivy is probably 10. weve also got rune here, he's been around a while. he feels 10 too but remembers when we were 5 and he reallylikes flash games and card games. and minecraft 

we only started knitting a little bit ago. weve been trying to integrate the one who knits for a while and thats mostly done? i dont know its complicated. we tend to respond to stress by spliting off a new part which probably isnt healthy but usually they meld back after the stress goes away. or we use it to compartmentalise feelings until we can deal with them

sorryfor the typoes we are doing this on our phone. 

but yeah music and poetry and writing are all really good. i might post some. i have a blog too though. 
03-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
percy jackson is great. like the whole series. welcome to MM!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Find Reply
Blackrainbow Offline

Threads: 4
hi welcome here
weve been DID a long time and can also have more than one in the front
and we switch quickly at times i dunno what amnesia between alters means
does that mean that we dont remeber what each of us does or what

anyways you like lots of things Smile
we love harry potter
some people like knitting crocheting sewing
drawing is good
some people try writing but dont think we are too very good
and some us are trygn to learn the electric guitar Big Grin
03-13-2017, 09:46 AM
Find Reply
clickclick4 Offline

(03-13-2017, 09:46 AM)Blackrainbow Wrote: hi welcome here

we love harry potter
drawing is good

wow the electric guitar sounds really cool! 

and yes amnesia between alters is about if you remember what each other does or not. basically um if we had to guess at a diagnosis for ourself itd be OSDD-1b, which is when youve got alters with distinct feelings of identity and whatnot, but you all can remember what the other people do. 

the difference between that and DID is that DID has dissociative amnesia between alters, basically each alter doesnt have memories from when they werent fronting,i think. but also i dont experience that exact thing so i might be explaining it wrong, and you might already know this but i tend to get really excited when i have to explain things and then just dump information without regard to if people already know it, so sorry if thats the case.

we get self conscious about the way we talk sometimes so if you have trouble understanding any of this, dont feel bad about asking us to rephrase cus we can do that.
03-13-2017, 11:26 AM
Find Reply
Blackrainbow Offline

Threads: 4
(03-13-2017, 11:26 AM)clickclick4 Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 09:46 AM)Blackrainbow Wrote: hi welcome here

we love harry potter
drawing is good

wow the electric guitar sounds really cool! 

and yes amnesia between alters is about if you remember what each other does or not. basically um if we had to guess at a diagnosis for ourself itd be OSDD-1b, which is when youve got alters with distinct feelings of identity and whatnot, but you all can remember what the other people do. 

the difference between that and DID is that DID has dissociative amnesia between alters, basically each alter doesnt have memories from when they werent fronting,i think. but also i dont experience that exact thing so i might be explaining it wrong, and you might already know this but i tend to get really excited when i have to explain things and then just dump information without regard to if people already know it, so sorry if thats the case.

we get self conscious about the way we talk sometimes so if you have trouble understanding any of this, dont feel bad about asking us to rephrase cus we can do that.

ok i think some of us then dont have amnesia between eachother 
but some do 
i dont think any drs or scientists that have wrote books about it
really know everything i think everyone whos did is so different
that its too hard to put one definition to all these things 
dont worry about how or what your talking about here i like
that your talking for a while i thought one of the older ones
was gonna leave here cuz no one was ever writing its nice to 
have a conversation Big Grin 
03-14-2017, 08:00 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Hey clickclick - I too tend to split off under stress and then meld back into a fuller version of myself once the stress has passed. As to whether this is "healthy" or not, well IMO if it helps us cope then it must be at least beneficial.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-17-2017, 04:54 PM
Find Reply