Kitty is doing better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Idea  Kitty is doing better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We kept taking kitty to the vet who kept giving her antibiotics for very runny poo that often didn't make it into the box. I picked up some more this week and when more went on me than on her I gave up. I went downtown to a pet food store and got a specialty brand with no wheat or corn.

While she is not 100% it will take time as this has been going on since November. She is almost there though. Only 1 small accident and it was not runny! I was beside myself because if I couldn't get her healed I would have to return her and she is the most lovable kitty. Well she thinks she is a puppy and chews everything in sight but she loves to snuggle with me.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2017, 06:44 PM by The People.)
02-18-2017, 06:43 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Kitty is doing better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FANTASTIC!!!!!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
02-19-2017, 05:22 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Thanks Nats! She isn't 100% but she is getting there. We have just cut back on her food as she is now getting a bit chubby. Of course that could be caused by the paper etc that she insists on sampling! She thinks she is a puppy! <3
02-19-2017, 07:00 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Oh my goodness People, that is fantastic. So your kitty sounds like it might be gluten intolerant. So, there it is - something simple that took so long to finally find, but at least you stuck with it and didn't give up on kitty. Good for you!
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
02-19-2017, 11:44 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
that is such good news! YAY!!!!!
02-20-2017, 09:35 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

I should have figured it out to begin with because my first kitty was the same. However Nukshuk just vomited. And I had a wonderful vet at the time who gave me direction.

Kitty is such a pest. I have a fridge magnet that says 'My Cat thinks I'm a play thing. Katy must have read it when I wasn't looking.
02-20-2017, 04:13 PM
Find Reply